Wendys man

So me, my mom, gma, Matt, Sanna, Tori, and Logan went to Wendy's since gma said we should and course we were in Cadillac. So we went to Wendy's. And when we got out, there was what we were thinking was a manniquin looking through a what seems to be an old or abandon building across from Wendy's. And mind you, his eyes we're open when we went in. But when we came out, it's eyes we're closed. Which was creepy. So whe called him the Wendy's man.

So, a few days ago, me, Sanna,Tori, and Matt we're on a walk and there was clothes laying everywhere by the river. Which weren't there the day before. So we claimed there to be a naked man running around the wood since there was a shirt, socks, gloves, and I think a pair of pants laying by a fallen tree and right next to the hill. And when that happend, we didn't know about the Wendy's man untill, like, 2 days later. So at that day, we made a conspiracy theory that the naked man in the woods was the Wendy's man.

So then like another 2 days later, we went on a walk again but down to an area me and my brother used to always walked down. But we couldnt continue cause there was a camper. So when we got back to the house, me and Sanna said that the naked Wendy's man could be the man in the trailer. So we told Tori and Matt about it and Tori made a little story about how and why. Which was a funny little back story. So then we still have this conspiracy theory and now made a group chat about the Wendy's man.

True story...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 31, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Wendys Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें