𝙩𝙬𝙤

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴄᴄᴇss ᴄᴏᴅᴇ↓

Calum watched as Sabrina changed the code on her jet black iPhone XS Max for the third time this month. While Calum was curious to Sabrina's reasoning, Sabrina had a million thoughts swirling around her head.

Sabrina didn't want Calum to open her phone and see all of the messages and emails she was getting. She knew that Calum would ask questions. Either way he would eventually start asking, but she thought it was better this way.

"Sab" Calum said, looking down at the new text message on his phone screen. He was stood in the kitchen while Sabrina was sprawled out across the couch.

"Yeah" she quietly said, reading an email she had just received from West Hills Hospital and Medical Center. She didn't want it to seem like she was ignoring because she really wasn't. She just didn't want him to know because he would be the generous person he is and attempt to help her out. The last thing Sabrina wanted was Calum wasting his money on her problems.

"Luke said he made breakfast and wanted to know if we wanted any" Calum told the girl, drumming his fingers on the counter. While he waited for a reply, Sabrina cleared out all of her apps and turned her phone off.

"Did he microwave eggs again?" Sabrina asked, half serious and half joking. Last time Luke "made" breakfast, he microwaved eggs and expected everyone to eat them. Thankfully, Ashton texted them right after that and asked if they wanted to go to IHOP with him. They gladly excepted his invitation.

Calum chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. He was glad that his girlfriend still had a sense of humor around him.

"Who knows" Calum said, walking around the counters and towards the couch that Sabrina was sitting on. He took a seat next to her and wrapped his arm around her. She gladly leaned into him, wanting to stay there forever. "If he did, we can always go to IHOP again with Ashton"

"Sounds like a plan" Sabrina nodded her head, confirming their plans for the day. When Calum stood up, he had to literally drag Sabrina to her feet. The girl whined and stuffed her face into Calum's chest. "Do we really have to go? We could just stay here and starve"

"Either we go or I'll make you some microwaved eggs here myself" Calum smirked. Sabrina laughed and squeezed her arms around Calum.

"I love you so much" She mumbled into his chest.

"I love you too" Calum said, setting his chin on top of her head. But did he believe her?