Chapter 3

Our plane landed. It wasn't a bad flight, I slept the whole time so time flew by. Grayson quickly got out of his seat and opened the overhead bin to get my suitcase. He checked his bag in, I should have done that. Once he got my suitcase down, there was a lineup in the aisle, he got in to it and then tapped my shoulder lightly. He entry whispered "we're here" I wasn't asleep, I was just scrolling through Instagram, but he acted like I was asleep, which I didn't mind.

Enjoying it so far? Let me know In he comments!

Once we got out of the plane, Grayson went to get his bag while I walked towards the food court. I scanned the open room looking for a place to eat, I didn't see anything I really liked, so I just decided on pizza. I Snapchatted grayson and told him where I was. I walked up to the counter and ordered a small pepperoni pizza with water. It was still the morning and I wasn't that hungry. Once I got my food, I sat down. I saw Grayson walking toward me. "Hey" he said confidently, "hi, You hungry?" I asked. "Starving. I think I'm going to get subway" he replied.  I've never been a huge fan of subway. He smiled at me as he walked away, my heart melted in that moment. As soon as he came back I stole his sub and took a bite, I don't like subway, but I want to seem confident. "Heyyy" he says playfully. "Whoops" I say as I give it back to him, we both laugh it off.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

We both finish eating, and then call a cab. I was going to Emma's, and he was going to his house, so we couldn't share a cab. When the cab's came we said goodbye and than left.

[Y/N]- I'm in the cab, can't wait to see you!!!

Emma- is gray with you?

[Y/N]- no he went to HIS HOUSE!!

Emma- just wonderin'

[Y/N]- see you in 5

Emma- see you in 5. 🥳🤩🤪

As I pull up to Emma's apartment I start to get nervous, a good kind of nervous though. I knock on her door. "[Y/N] I LUV U BABY UR HERE I CANT BELIEVE IT AHH" emma tells as she opens the door, we both smash in to each other for a hug and fall to the ground, some tears were shed.

Did you enjoy this chapter ?
I hope you did. I'm going to be writing all night soooo