Best Friends (Fluff/kid AU pt.2)

Komaeda P.O.V

Lunch was over and it was time to back to class. As I was about to leave Hajime ran over and tapped my shoulder. "Hm? Oh hello Hinata Kun", "We have the same class right?", Hajime asked. I nodded. "Then how about we walk to class together?". I was a little surprised, since no one ever wanted to hang out with me but at the same time I felt really happy too. I smiled and said "sure". Hajime smiled back which made me feel happier. No one ever really took the time to smile at me so this felt like winning the lottery.

*Le time skip to after class brought to you by Kork*

Hajime P.O.V

School was over and I went to go get my stuff. I noticed that me and Komaeda were the last two people left. Since I didn't want to be alone I asked him if he could wait for me. To my surprise he said yes. "Komaeda?" "Yes?" "Do you ride the bus?", he nodded. I wasn't quite sure if he rides the same bus since my parents drove me to school this morning. "Um sorry if that was strange question", I said. "It's ok it didn't seem to be strange at all", he replied. I was glad I didn't weird him out. I've been home-schooled for most of my life so I don't have that much experience making friends. The last thing I would want happen is to get someone to dislike me on the first day. I wonder if he's new too, he did seem pretty lonely, or he might just be shy but I think it would be rude to ask. "Um which bus do ride?", I asked to break the silence. "Bus 641. Why do you ask?", "I ride that bus too, I was wondering if we could sit next to each other?", I asked. Komaeda smiled and said," Sure I don't mind", I smiled back. I was looking forward to telling my parents that I made I new friend, in fact I bet they'd be proud of me.

*smol time skip to the bus*

Me and Komaeda sitting quietly in our seat while everyone else was talking. It made me feel like we were being too quiet and I wanted to talk about something, but what should I talk about? Maybe Komaeda will think of something to talk about and luckily he did. "Hinata Kun?" ,"Yes?" I replied. "Do you like readinng books?", he asked. "Kind of", "Oh, I guess that makes sense I don't really know a lot of people who are a huge fan of reading but that's ok". After a few moments of silence I decided to reply, "I'm guessing you like to read a lot". Komaeda nodded. "Oh, See you tomorrow", I said. "Oh is this your stop?", "yea", "Oh alright then, see you tommorrow". After Komaeda said that, I waved and got off the bus and walked to my house.

*oof another time skip*

"How was first day at school", my mom asked. "It was great in fact I became friends with someone today", I said with a big smile on my face. My mom smiled and then my dad asked. "What's their name?", "His name is Nagito Komaeda", I replied. Both of my parents smiled. After dinner I was busy watching cartoons and TV and I noticed my parents kiss each other. It was normal when they kiss me goodnight but when they kiss each other it seems really strange. I always wonder why they do that and I haven't asked yet so I choose to ask now before I forget. "Mom, Dad?", "Yes?", they both say. "Why do you guys kiss each other?". My father chuckled and my mom said "The reason kiss each other is we love each other". "So if two people kiss does it mean that they love each other?" "Yep, it sure does", my mom replies. Before I went to bed I thought about how me and Komaeda are pretty good friends. Does that mean we love each other?, if so than maybe I should give him a kiss to show that I love him. 

*Another timeskip*

When I got on the bus I went to sit next to Komaeda and wave to him. "Hi", he says. "Hello", I reply. "I have a question", "Yes Hinata Kun?", "Sometimes when two people love each other, they kiss, so since we're really good friends does that mean we love each other?". Komaeda begins to look very puzzled and I don't think he knows what to say. It took a few moments until I got impatient, so I kissed his cheek. "Since we're friends we love each other right?, there for I love you", I said proudly. "Well if that's the case, then I love you too", Komaeda replied before we got off the bus.

A/N: Yay this chapter is actually a decently long chapter :D Also in case you were wonder what cartoon Hajime was watching, he was watching Spongebob, cuz why not.