Shhh...

(Art is not mine)

You ran.
That thing is chasing you.
Hands black.
Smile on it's mask.
Shoes flying above the ground.
Laughter echoing.
He near.
He's close.
He's ..very close.
He's here.

You shot up from you nightmare, sweat rolling down from forehead. You look around, it's your bedroom. You took deep breaths and climb out of bed. The sheets tangled and mashed on the bed. You put your clothes on and walk into your living room. The sun shining through the glass panels, birds chirping a lullaby. You went towards your kitchen, you saw your friends, Mario and Luigi. They were brothers. "Oh , hello Y/N!" Luigi greeted as he turned around in the wooden chair. Mario waved at you. "Hello, Luigi and Mario" you said as you sat down in one of the wooden chairs. You told them about your nightmare. "Oh my! That horrible! But it just a nightmare, it not true!" Luigi said to you, Mario nodded in agreement. Mario hopped off his seat and walked outside. You and Luigi followed him outside, curious. "M-M-M-MARIO HELP!" A weeping voice cried out. Mario,Luigi, and you ran up to a weeping Toad. He explains that Princes Peach is stolen! You ran with your friends towards Bowser castel. Flowers being pull by your wind.

The lava is hot. The warmth is burning your skin. You continue towards to bricked castel. Mario kicked open the door. There stood hundreds of Bowser minions. Bowser went up to you,Luigi, and Mario. All of you went to a fighting pose. Then a bright light shine in the room. It was Princess Peach! But locked in a blue,pink,green, and yellow cage. "Princess Peach?!" I yell out. Then a figure teleported inside the room. The male had a white top hat.  Blue skin, a piece of glass on one of his eyes. A final white cloak. He held a cane with a blue gem at the top.

And a red smile across his face.