Welcome to Paradise Alexandra / another Grom bites the dust

Alexandra's POV
My eyes widened with fear as I saw the state the hotel and the penthouse was in "what happened" I said to my little sister Lauren or Lo as everyone calls her.

Just last afternoon I was sitting alone reading a book when she had come in asking if she could have a party "I don't know if that's a good idea daddy will" I tried to say "daddy won't find out come on Alex please please" she said "ok fine just don't make a mess" I told her "thank you" she said squealing and hugging me.

"Wow amazing I leave for one day and you girls trash the place" Tyler or Ty as everyone called him said opening the curtains "It was just a little party" Lo said groaning on the couch "Alex your the eldest why didn't you stop her" Ty asked "i may have said she could have a small party" I said "small" Ty said turning on the tv the news was broadcasting the aftermath of the party "any chance daddy won't find out about this?" Lo asked "nope" he said

He laughed and went to his room which hadn't been touched luckily exepct for a couple asleep on his bed.

"I'm going to see the damage to the hotel" I said changing into my black hoodie and pants from my pastel blue dress "yeah right your just going to spy on Baumer" Lo snickered while eating a old slice of pizza. It was true that I had a crush on Andrew Baumer the manager sometimes I would sneak down to the hotel and hide behind a wall or under a table just to watch him work it was actually kind of pathetic but I never had the nerve to approach him. Lo is the only one who I told about my crush and she likes to tease me about it.

Before I had a chance to leave the phone rang and the familiar voice of my father was yelling and asking what is happening at the hotel "nothing daddy i just had a few friends over no biggie" Lo said "well the news said over 100 teenagers were running wild and disturbing the guests" dad said "well you know how the camera adds ten pounds it also adds ten teenagers for everyone that was like actually there plus Alex said it was ok to have a party" Lo tried to say "YOU WHAT" dad said "sorry daddy she begged me" I said the tv was showing someone driving Lo's Jeep into the pool "is that my pool! THATS IT WHEN I GET HOME WE ARE HAVING A SERIOUS TALK AND YOU CAN BOTH KISS YOUR SUMMER VACATIONS GOODBYE" Dad said and the phone blew up.

I started panicking "hey it's ok we'll have Rosy clean up the condo before he gets back" Lo said "what about the rest of the hotel?" I asked "that's what the rest of the staff is for" Lo said "you mean snack shak, wipe out, Zack and kelly right because I don't think it's fair making Baumer cleaning up for your mistakes poor guy must be so stressed" I said as I watched the news then I saw a photo being sold by Lo for $100 "Lo is that my family photo!" I asked "Uh...no" she said I went and checked my version draw and screamed. That photo was of the family and Andrew Baumer back when I was a young girl and he was only a jounior staff member he was only 24 and I was only two, Tyler was one and Lo was a baby, George wasn't even born yet. He was much less stressed then, a graduate straight out of business school he was only a front desk guy he used to look after me sometimes when Mum and Dad had to go on vacation but that stopped around age 5 when Daddy just got a professional babysitter to do it and promoted him to manager now he's 40 and I'm 18 but I still cherish that photo.

Rosie And Lo cleaned up and I mostly just did whatever they told me to do still upset about the photograph. I ended up changing back into my pastel blue dress after cleaning because now my clothes reaked. Just as we were fluffing the couch cushions mum and George walked threw the door "hey honeys how's my favorite daughters" she said hugging us "we're your only daughters mummy" I said hugging back. George jumped onto the couch messing up the cushions "we just fluffed those you little troll" Lo said angrily "nice video" George said showing a video of Lo crow surfing "where did you get that?" Lo asked "a buddy sent it to me got it off Facebook" he said "oh no has daddy seen it?" I asked "duh and I thought I was in trouble when I set the boathouse on fire" George said "where's dad?" Lo asked "firering Bummer" George said "he's what! But he's my favorite member of the staff" I said "he's not firing Andrew, George" Ty said "I hope not after all it was my mistake" I said my eyes red from crying and threatening to tear up again at the mention of Baumer being fired. "well he should he's a total dork" George said "what did you say" I said I slapped George in the face hard making him cry I don't get mad very often at all but when I do I come down hard "you do not talk that away about Andrew" I said angrily "yes Alex, sorry" George said still crying then I immediately regretted hitting him and hugged him "I'm so sorry George here have a cookie it's my special recipe" I said he stopped crying and took the cookie "you forgive me?" I asked "yes sis I forgive you" he said munching on the cookie I'm a great baker and he's always begging me for my desserts so I knew that would make up for my anger.