Get in loser, we need to get ready.

I was sitting at home it was 8 and the party started at 9 I had no intent on going. I mean going was never in my plans but now that me and Elle were in a fight she wasn't here to drag me there.
Or so I thought.
I sat on my bed thinking about my day when I heard something hit my window. I got up from my bed and saw Elle standing down there.
"Elle?! What are you doing here!" I whispered-screamed.
"Look I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to be rude just please come down here!" She said back to me.
"Why?? I mean I forgive you but it's a bit late for a talk right now don't you think?"
"What are you talking about? It's only 8 Mike's picking me up 8:50 we have time to get ready!"
"No Elle I'm not going to that stupid party."
"Please, pretty please?"
I nodded my head no.
"Well you're the one who said Mike is dangerous or whatever, are you really going to leave your best friend intoxicated at a party with him?"
Ugh. She was right. Although I didn't think would do anything if she was truly drunk I couldn't say as much for other guys at the party, like her infamous crush.
"Fine I say, let me pick something to wear I'll be down in a sec."
"No you'll wear something of mind now come on get down here!"
I shrugged, I was to tired to argue about this.
I looked behind me at my door and decided I would make too much noise leaving through the front door. I climbed out of the window and joined her down there. I climbed in her car and we made our way to her house.
-
Of course Elle had already picked her perfect outfit as soon as she had arrived home, she put it on and did her hair and makeup before turning to me saying it was my turn. I sighed, knowing this was going to be absolute torture.
She got a blue dress out of her closet with white accents sprinkled on it towards the bottom.
"No I'm not wearing that. Too puffy."
She sighed.
"Fine, how about this one?" She said pulling out a yellow sun dress.
"Too bright, no."
"Ugh." She now shrugged.
"Well no colour, no puffiness, you know that doesn't leave much choice if you're talking about my closet."
"Well, she pauses digging into her closet, there is this dress." She continues pulling out a beautiful white dress, it had slightly puffy off the shoulders sleeves, but I didn't mind. There was some lace detailing on the waist to mark down the figure of a feminine body. I liked it I really did. But that I wouldn't tell Elle. She would be too happy knowing she made me wanna wear a dress. She would hold it over my head till our last breath.
-
Yeet litty gang a new chapter, I'll try to update again today. And thanks for almost 1k reads bbys.