Gert?

"Sherlock I'm gonna go follow them." I said.

"Okay. If that's not her just come back here, I'm gonna keep an eye out for anyone else who could be Molly." He said.

"Alright." I said waving.

"Be careful." He said staring into my eyes. I nodded in return.

I snuck inside a room where the two had walked in and it was pitch black.

I looked around for the room, but I couldn't feel or see anything.

I heard the door shut behind me, and that's when my panic began.

The lights flicked on and there stood a man with a girl whom I had thought to be Molly.

The room was empty and all white with only one door.

Her hair and body were just like Molly's but her face was completely different.

They both smirked at me and then left, shutting the door behind them, which I ran up to, trying to open it.

The door was locked. I had been tricked.

I banged on it and attempted to kick it down a few times as well, but it didn't work.

I was about to reach for my phone, when the door opened.

"Hi." The man came in and eyes me from head to toe.

"Hello..." I said, trying to play it off like I wasn't some sort of spy.

"Why were you following me and that girl?" He asked, smiling and walking closer to me.

"I wasn't! I just had to pee...I thought this was the restroom." I lied.

"Oh?" He said, now inches away from my face.

"Yea..." I said slowly.

"I don't believe you." He said attempting to choke me but I hit his arm away and kicked him in his nuts.

I then took his left arm and folded it backwards, breaking it, as he yelled in pain.

And to top it off, I put my foot on his mouth to shut him up.

"Now, listen to me...where is Molly Hooper." I said with a flare in my eyes,

then took my foot off so he could speak.

"I can't...I can't tell you!" He said, panting in pain.

"That won't help, now will it?" I kicked him with my heel.

"Please! You have to understand...if I tell you...I'll die..." He pleaded.

"And do you know what will happen if you don't tell me?" I said smirking, but I wasn't happy, I was angry and anxious.

"W-What...?" He asked.

"I won't kill you, I'll torture you. I'll make you want to die, make you beg for death." I said.

"Alright! Alright! I'll tell you where she is..." He said, coughing and sitting up.

"Spill it." I said as he stood up.

"They're going to be here at eleven, I was supposed to be the one to lead her to the man who bought her..." He said.

"Who, and where is the man who bought her, and why?" I asked inching closer to him.

"His name us Gert Sergei, Russian. He's in a separate room. Room 3 upstairs. I think he bought her for sexual pleasures." He said, hesitantly.

"Disgusting." I said.

He merely nodded in return, I could see he was a bit shaky.

"Alright. Thanks." I said, and shot him.

I felt so good shooting him. All the pain my sister had to go through, he was a part if it.

I left and told Sherlock everything.

"Did you at least hide his body?" He asked me.

"Yea." I said.

"Good. Now we need to keep an extra eye out of Molly." He said, glancing around.

I nodded and he put his hand gently on the small of my back.

"Are you alright?" He asked, with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine." I said with my best assuring smile.

"Are you sure? I mean, you just killed a man." He said.

I chuckled and took his hand. His entire face was covered by the mask, except his eyes. I could still see his beautiful eyes.

"Don't worry." I said.

"I don't think that's an option at the moment." He said gripping my hand tightly.

I smiled but he couldn't see it.

"Thank you." I said.

He smiled and I couldn't see it, but I felt it.

"I felt your smile." He said to me.

"I feel yours right now." I said back.

"Y/N...I'm holding back the urge to..." He was lost in his words.

"To kiss. I know...me too..." I said quietly.

"We need to focus on Molly." He said.

"Yes." I said, as we both looked in the direction if the door.

After a few minutes we saw Molly. She wasn't wearing a mask, she had a pale, straight face. As if all the sadness was already drained out.

"Sherlock that's her!" I said.

"Yes,I know.We need to get near the room." He said taking my hand.

"Got it." I said.

Losing was not an option. Not today.