koba's attack

Location: San Francisco
ID: Colonist Preacher (Male, 24, 5'10)
Status: Currently crouched down on top of colony's front entrance with others.

Preacher could hear the faint sound of horses running with apes screaming as they charged in the distance of the fog covered California street.
His breath almost felt like it was heavier then his gun's weight. And his heart was pounding from the fear of what he was imagining in his head.
  ''Aw come on man, it sounds like there's hundreds out there.. I can't see shit'' He said from under his breath.
  ''SSH! Quiet man, eyes on the road'' whispered the colonist next to him.

Dreyfus, the leader of the colony's defence army decided to pointed his weapon out of cover and aimed down his gun's scope to see where the apes were coming from. Suddenly the horseback riding apes appear from the fog filled street.
  ''There! California street!'' Shouted Dreyfus still looking through his scope. 

As soon as he had shouted those words, the horseback apes opened fire on the human colonists above the gates with brutal heavy machine gun fire and some reacted by either taking cover or falling down. Preacher crouched down behind the gate's cover before he frantically looked around at his fellow colonists to see if anybody had been hit or killed from the incoming machine gun fire. 

''Return fire!!'' Dreyfus ordered as he peaked out of cover with his rifle to shoot and the apes.

Preacher and the rest of his fellow human survivors returned fire as well from on top of the gates doors. some of the colonists down below outside of the gates shot into the air with grenade launchers, and the apes that they had hit fell to the ground dead with their horses.