2. Dreadful Lunch

Dear Diary, Why the hell do I have to get up early? I'm not gonna be that beautiful. And why the hell do I do a diary? When I finally dug out of bed, the struggle for the bathroom began — what do the guys need the bathroom for too soon? To shave their would-be beaver so they can slip in? Jesus, yeah. The idea of ​​Isaac still ok, but his own brother? One big fuj Fighting for the bathroom I'm a pantie- I chose a long time to take. Life girls, what to do at the end of the bend Konl, who either gave it away and watched the panties. This is romance! Yeah, I poured you a coffee, sorry to lose
"Hey Scott, thanks for the ride, but I can do it myself. I appreciate it, but ... don't overdo it. Slowly." Nelie took off her helmet and jumped off the bike. Scott looked at her, fine. And what about lunch? "He said at least." If you invite me and find me, I'm on my cell phone. "She smiled at her and she wasn't already. She didn't care, but she wasn't happy anyway, she had the headmaster behind her and now she was trying to figure out the school plan and the class-it was probably normal, to let the new pupil wander. I thought you'd be a teacher to introduce herself and just say that this is Nelie McCall, and she will be here now to "steer." Nelie sighed and pulled her notebook. History was her favorite subject ... and. But at the same time, she didn't want her lunchtime to know, because she wouldn't be with Sam for a while, and his friends would definitely ask her to be nice because he's his sister. Nelie didn't want this. She wanted to find someone herself, someone awkward and lonely. But she knew Scott was trying and didn't want to be annoying to him. She wanted to be his nice little sister. le cared about the teacher Scott was always nice, and most of all he loved his family, though Nelie hadn't seen him for a long time. That's why he was doing exactly what Nelie didn't want, but he didn't realize it. And because his best Kamarad is Stiles, he he didn't talk to him. Maybe if Allison mentioned it, or Lydia, one of them would forbid him, but Scott didn't. He just told them he wanted to introduce someone to lunch and they nodded. Isaac didn't say anything to him, he was out of it, and he was more afraid of what was going to get out of him. Meanwhile, Scott, Stiles, and Isaac have realized one thing - they have to keep a secret back before someone, and this time it's Scott's family. And they have to handle it. Scott was waiting for Nelie in front of the class, as he had promised. Nelie smiled at him when she came out "what?" Watching her questioningly now, Se Nelie laughed "Nothing. Just a normal hour. Scott, nobody's miraculously my B found a boy and didn't sleep with anyone.
But she didn't feel like she was sorry, she felt sad. She was so happy, kind of happy. When she finished, she smiled at her. frown, and so on, but you're smiling, "Scott got out of himself. Nelie shrugged." I'm so happy. She hadn't been so frightened before ... "She looked down. Scott knew he wasn't telling him the truth, but he didn't want to tinker with it. He'll tell him herself when he feels it." I'm hungry. "Nelie nodded and followed him." Are we going to go outside? "She looked at him, Nelie as he led her out." There are free tables. In addition, outside is nice weather. Scott was so excited that Nelie was clear about what he was planning. But she left, gave him a chance. He led her to the table where Stiles and Isaac were already familiar, then the two girls - one had a longer, light brown hair that went a little bit into the red, and the other had a shorter, dark brown hair The redhead, as she called her, looked down and Nelie it was immediately clear what she was doing to her figure, face, skin, hair, clothes. She ruffled her hair nervously, waiting to save the situation. "We haven't seen each other for a long time, Nelie." Isaac smiled at her, "Last for breakfast. You managed to change your T-shirt." Scott smiled, glad Isaac helped her. Otherwise, for the uninitiated, this is my sister, Nelie. Zila and Daddy. "Nelie smiled at them." Hi. "The redhead reacted surprisingly" Hi. I'm Lydia. You have a great lamp, "Nelie did not smile: and they had a blow.
Dear Diary, I got my first day in Beaconhill High. Actually, nothing really happened. Scott introduced me to his friends, we were having lunch together It was a terrible lunch - everyone was looking at me, I was researching r I was. And there was a terribly forced conversation where they were trying to get me something. Not only, but also Isaac and Scott, we felt it was terrible. But they're not bad, I'll give it a chance. Scott is worthy of trying. Allison looks so good, hasn't talked much, and has been watching Scott a lot, and sometimes Isaac. He wants one of them and doesn't know who? Lydial- Classical Shackle Shark, just as she said about m But I didn't think she would behave in any way. Probably not bad. Stiles is a chapter in itself, it hasn't changed at all. But it's fine, they were asking me and waiting for what purse But it didn't seem to me that she behaved in any way. Probably not bad Stiles- it's a chapter in itself, it hasn't changed at all. But it's fine, no one about it. And Lyd watches the paddock, as if some goddess Isaac and Scott are not going to mention useless. They're fine. An e-mall came to me in the afternoon, saying goodbye to some of the best. I have no idea, Who invited me there, and I have no idea if I will be there. So much for today, I'm coughing. Cau diary