2- Liking picture

^^ he look high as hell in that picture😂^^
———————————————
Y/n
I was currently in the bed when ski called me "y/n!! Come here!"
I lazily get out of the bed and walk down the stairs to see him playing fortnite.🤦🏽‍♀️
"What?"
"Don't 'wHaT' me, come here" he said pointing to his lap
You rolled your eyes and sap on his lap while scrolling through Instagram. You came across this picture of this cute boy.
———————————————

Caption: Hi cuties🥰😍@: Noah_gotdripp (not his real @,I just made it up,but if someone knows it please comment)💬:51,624User1:omg your so hot😍Jason_gotdripp: look at my bro

@: Noah_gotdripp (not his real @,I just made it up,but if someone knows it please comment)
💬:51,624
User1:omg your so hot😍
Jason_gotdripp: look at my bro.
Fan1: *melts because of his hotness*🤤
Tap to load more comments
♥️:63,257
———————————————
You liked the picture, not even thinking about ski.
"Hold up.. who's that vro?!" He asked in a mad tone
"Idk just someone on my feed why?"
"If it's not me, then you cannot like that picture"
"Ski it was just one picture, it's not that big of a deal, I mean you do it all the time and I don't say anything"
"Ohh ok, I'll show you a big deal"
He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and carried you upstairs into the room and threw you onto the bed.
"What are you doing?!" You asked now getting mad
" just hold on that attitude will be gone in a little" He said placing a blindfold over your eyes.
"Ski this is stupid, I'm just gonna go" You said while sitting up only to be pushed back down and handcuffed by ski
"Ski what the hell man?!" You said getting a little worried
"Listen y/n your gonna do why I say or else..."
"Okay??" You said more in a questioning tone
After that, he ripped off all of  your clothes and sucked on your neck leaving hickeys.
———————————————

On stomach ^^^

On neck^^^———————————————Little whimpers left your mouth as he got closer and closer to your heat

On neck^^^
———————————————
Little whimpers left your mouth as he got closer and closer to your heat. He was teasing you by kissing the sides of your thigh. He only sucked on your 🐱 once before he removed his mouth. He rubbed his penis on your entrance.
"No moaning" he sung in a teasing voice. You could tell that he had a smirk on his face. He slammed into you as hard as he could. (Which was pretty hard) You gripped the bed post as he went harder with each stroke, hitting your spot. You clenched around him signaling that you were close. "Hold it.. I'm almost there" You clenched around him the whole time because you couldn't hold it as long.
"Ughh fuck.. go ahead"
You both came at the same time. He took the handcuffs and the blindfold off and kissed you. " now don't like any other boys picture anymore and I mean it" "Okay stoke"
You got up and limped to the bathroom while Ski was laughing.
"Shut up" you said while looking in the mirror "omfg ski!! Look at me.. all these hickeys" you said while examining the hickeys he left on your neck and stomach. He just laughed harder.
You rolled your eyes and went in the shower to wash.
———————————————
As you guys got comfortable, it hit you...
"Ski??"
"Yea babe?"
"Did you use a condom?"
"No" he said while smirking
———————————————
So that's it for today darlings.
Keep your head up and think about daddy ski.
-
-
-
-
-
-
✌🏼peace darlings ✌🏼