🚋eight

Felix nervously shuffled on his seat, sitting farther from the counter and near the windows. He wore a black, oversized hoodie, another pair of sweatpants and black shoes, with a matching black mask. He took a break from work; Felix was a choreographer that worked with JYPE, mostly at their branch in Australia and now he was recently assigned in Korea that gave birth to popular artists such as GOT7, TWICE, ITZY and more.

What astounded Felix however was that the guy whom he had met last night just might be closer than he thought. He might be an artist who Felix never met, since he was certain he have personally met a lot of them. But then again, Felix couldn't possibly remember any of them, only a few remained that he could be familiar with. He only talked a lot to fellow choreographers such as Lee Minho and Hwang Hyunjin, and are best of friends with a few rappers like Han Jisung and Bang Chan.

"Hi."

Felix didn't look up immediately, letting the familiar voice sink in. He didn't notice him entering the cafe, nor his footsteps walking towards Felix. Awkwardly, he turned to the handsome face who smiled at him, the same friendly smile from last night that comforted him deeply.

"That's you, right? The Australian?"

Felix realized that his mask was on the way, so he took it off. "Sorry, and yeah, it's me."

"We never introduced ourselves." The guy took a seat opposite to Felix, taking his cap off as he leaned on his seat. "Should we order something first?"

"Let me treat you, okay?" Felix gave him a worried look. "Don't you dare pull your riches out."

"Shut up, JYPE's choreographer." He smirked, making Felix flinch. "You make more bucks than I do."

Felix wanted to shot back, but he didn't know anything about the guy who sat infront of him. Moreover, he was too awkward since last night, and he couldn't pull any punches at all.

"Before you say anything, you're supposed to message someone named Chan, right? You put it in the message you sent me."

Felix skeptically looked at him. "Okay...what of it?"

"Is Chan you know, the Bang Chan? Christopher Bang? CB97? Cristiano Bangnaldo?"

Felix had his eyes widened in surprise. Could it be that they have mutual friends in the industry? "Holy shit, yes. Though I'm not familiar with CB97? Cristiano Bangnaldo...is that something I should call hyung?" Felix laughed lightly, the funny name rolled into his tongue with humor.

"Are you sure you're in JYP?" He raised a brow. "Haven't you heard of 3RACHA?"

"...I only know Han Jisung and Bang Chan...is it really even 3RACHA?"

The guy's face soured, making Felix panic. He had to wave his hand and create excess hand gestures to get the message through before the stranger misunderstood Felix.  "Sorry! Um...maybe I don't exactly meet all of the artists in there? Also, I'm from Australia so I wouldn't really know...  though 3RACHA is surely not a dance group but a rap team, right?"

"Yeah..." Now it was the other guy's turn to be skeptical.

"I'm friends with Channie-hyung because he's a fellow Australian too. Um...and Han Jisung... because he's lively and friendly to almost everyone in the company? I actually just found out that they're rappers and I kinda don't know what group they're under...I heard they're a trio but the other one-"

Felix grimaced, and the other guy knew he truly had no idea of the remaining member that he forgot. Unbeknownst to Felix, the guy was a bit disappointed that Felix did not know him. But he remained to look at him with a playful pout, stifling his laughter.

"Eek, I don't know the other guy...I haven't met them, not that hyung nor Hannie introduced them to me. It's not like I interact with other people a lot. I'm always with the dancers too so there's that. Most of the time though, I'm alone and all so..."

The guy only stared at him with a blank look, making Felix shrink on his seat as he looked away shyly. Even more so when he realized he was talking too much. "I'm so sorry..."

"No, please, it's nothing like that." The shorter guy raised his hand in defense. "You don't have to be sorry. I didn't know you initially too. I kind of did my research though." He smiled cheekily.

"So? What did you get out of your research?" Felix comfortably leaned on his seat as he wriggled his brows playfully.

"I'd rather get your name personally." He shrugged. The thought made Felix smile as he timidly fidgeted the hem of his hoodie.  "I'm Felix. Lee Felix." He squeaked out.

"Mine's Seo Changbin." He grinned, reaching a hand as Felix didn't hesitate to take it and shake his hand firmly, feeling the warmth of their joined hands creeping its way up to his smiling cheeks.

-

introductions are out of the way thank god it was hard to describe changbin without mentioning his name ugh