Chapter 21

Bella's POV....
I held my breathe as I waited for rejection. Damn my stupid mouth, I can't believe I told him I loved him, it ws way too soon. He raised his head from my neck and looked in to my eyes.
" Bella-''
" Its okay. Never mind it was too soon. I -''
I was cut off by his lips moving against mine. He was the first to pull away.
" I love you too.'' He said as he looked in my eyes.
"Really?'' I whispered
" You are my life now,'' he said. I grinned up at him. I began to push him away as I tried to get up.
" No! What are you doing? We were having so much fun,'' he complained as I stood up to put on my underwear.
" As much as I want to continue this, Charlie will get here any moment and I'd rather him not find us like this."
Damon groaned as he covered his face with a pillow.
" But I mean, we can still take a quick shower,'' I suggested. He was up in no time, before I even knew we were already in the shower.

Charlie arrived about an hour later. Damon and me were chilling in the living room when we heard the door cloe and open.
" Bella!"
" Right here, Dad,'' I said as I poked my head from the couch. Damon was quick to get up and greet Charlie.
" Hey, Chief, How are you?'' Damon asked as he shook his hand.
" Very well, didn't expect to see you here but I'm glad Bella wasn't alone."
" Dad,'' I protested, " I can take care of myself.''
" Yeah, she was basically begging me to come over because she was scared of being alone,'' Damon joked. Charlie let out a laugh when I rolled my eyes.
" Anyways, would you like to stay for dinner,'' Charlies offered.
" No thank you, I better get back to Stefan but thank you. You guys enjoy,'' Damon said.
" I'll lead you out,'' I said. We walked to the front door and I could see Charlie from where I was. HE had sat down to take off his work boots. I gave Damon a quick kiss.
" Call me later,'' I ordered.
" Yes, Ma'm"
I watched Damon as he left. I walked back to the kitchen where Charlie already was
" What's for dinner Bella,'' Charlie asked.
" Lasagna, Damon showed me a new recipe,'' I answered as I grabbed some plates to serve.
" Damn, this is good,'' he said through a mouthful. He was right, the best I ever had. Guess Mr. Salvatore has a few tricks up his sleeve. I smiled as I thought of him.
" I know that smile, you really like Damon, don't you,'' Charlie smirked as he pointed his fork at me. I nodded.
" Yeah, I really do,'' I answered honestly.
" Me too, He's a great guy. Very hardworking and respectful. Liz really trusts him. I approve,'' He finished. I let out a small laugh.
" Yeah, he's all of those things,'' I agreed.
"Well, I'm going to go upstairs, I know it's early but I'm so tired. You have no idea how much I could sleep right now. Go out if you'd like just leave a note just in case.Damn, I'm beat,'' He grumbled as he went upstairs, he muttered again how tired he was. I guess this new job really got him tired. I feel kind of bad but I know that he loves his job an for him, it's worth it. I quickly cleaned up the table and washed the dishes. I smiled to myself as I thought about this afternoon. Every caress, every kiss, just everything. Being with Damon makes me the happiest i've ever been. I couldn't imagine my life any better.  I heard a knock a the door.
" Its open,'' I called softly, it was probably Damon.
I looked up from the dish I was washing and looked at my reflection through the window that was in-front of the sink. It was already dark outside. I gasped as I focused on something or .... someone behind me . I dropped the dish in the sink and whirled around.
" Hello, Isabella, I believe we have unfinished business.''
" Elijah.''
" Come with me,'' He ordered. I slowly shook my head.
" I can hear your father's breathing upstairs. I would hate for something to happen to him,'' He mocked.
" DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM,'' I growled.
" Then you'll be wise to come with me, Bella,'' He said as he held out his hand.
" Damon will find me and he won't hesitate to kill you,'' I warned still not moving. He dropped his hand. I could tell he was getting irritated. He flashed and stood in front of me. It took everything in my power not to flinch.
" I assure you, he won't get another chance before I kill him. Now, write your father a note, tell him you'll be gone until tomorrow. Call it a sleepover if you want. Let's go.'' He said sternly.
" Please, just let me be. I won't tell anyone you came. I swear, please. I don't want to die,'' I whispered.
" I promise you will not die. I believe I have some information that is in your best interest. You'll be wise to come with me. Rest assured , no harm will come to any of your loved ones. I give you my word,'' He said.
" TO be completely honest, you haven't proven yourself worthy of my trust,'' I said bitterly.
" Fine, come with me tonight. I promise to have you back before sunrise. That way I'll earn your trust. I give you my word, no one will be harmed, and you will return,'' He bargained. He raised his hand for me to take. I looked at it for a moment and decided to put mine in his. The next thing I knew, we weren't at the house anymore.