Chapter Ten

Jimin

I woke up with a hand gripping my hip and kisses being planted on my neck. I giggled and turned to look at Augie to see—

Wait.. This isn't August..

"What the heck?!" I yelled, seeing Yoongi's hand wrapped around me. Yoongi smiled up at me as I raised up and I couldn't believe what I was seeing anymore. What?

Yoongi?..

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at him. "W-What are you d-doing?" I asked him. He looked at me in confusion and grabbed my hand to intertwine our fingers.

"Baby boy?" He sounded confused.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

I opened my eyes finally to see August shaking me. "What the hell are you doing baby?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion once I realized that it was all a dream. Why though?

Why did I just dream... That?

"I'm trying to sleep, stop waking me up like that, baby boy." August told me. "I have work in the morning, go back to sleep." He wrapped his hand around me, making the dream come back into my mind again.

The rest of the night I couldn't barely sleep.

I was too busy thinking about Yoongi's imaginary hand wrapped around me and his face dug into my neck, leaving kisses.

——

At work, I was so tired that I felt like I could just pass out any minute. I drank coffee after coffee, spending all of my money that I had made for the whole day. It's no use.

I shouldn't had stayed up all night..

Because now I can barely keep myself up long enough to deliver food to tables and I'm finding it hard to even look at Yoongi.

Everyone keeps looking at me weirdly, but I brush it off as I walk into the bathroom.

The door opened behind me, causing me to roll my eyes. "Tae, I told you that I'm-"

"It's not Taehyung." I heard Jin say.

I turned the water faucet off and I looked at Jin. He had his arms crossed and his eyebrows were furrowed. "Can you explain to me why you've dropped two plates and why you've been ignoring Yoongi like he has a disease?"

I stuck out my lips and sighed.

Am I that noticeable?

"I didn't get much sleep," I stated.

Jin stepped closer to me and rolled his eyes. "Okay, that's understandable." He stepped closer to whisper in my ear. "Did Yoongi do something to you last night? Is that why you.. didn't get sleep and why you're so tense?"

I felt my face heat up and I pushed Jin away. "W-What are you even saying?" I stuttered.

Jin looked away from me and pursed his lips into a thin line. I stepped forward and whisper-yelled "Nothing happened between me and Yoongi, you weirdo!" I cried out to him.

As soon as I said that, Taehyungie walked in and furrowed his eyebrows. "Really? That's not what I thought." He chuckled to Jin.

Jin's eyebrows raised and he chuckled.

I huffed and walked out of the bathroom to save myself from having that conversation. I tried to avoid talking to either of the two, so when I rushed out of the door, I ran into the one and only Min Yoongi.

His plate dropped and he stumbled back as I collided with him. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" I felt tears coming to my eyes. Everything I do is just the opposite of what I want to happen.

This is such a terrible day.

I looked up at Yoongi and he looked into my eyes without the darkness that they used to hold. It was only then that I realized his hand was on my hip, just like my dream.

Someone save me..

Yoongi smiled at me and released me. "It's okay," he laughed. "You should probably tell Hoseok to remake the food you made me drop though." He looked down at the plate.

"O-Oh. Okay." I said.

As I was about to walk away, I felt a hand on my arm pull me back. I felt a sudden happiness come to me as I thought Yoongi had pulled me back, but it was actually just August.

Yoongi was still in his original spot, picking up the remains from the plate. He stared draggers into August as he held onto me.

I smiled down at Yoongi and then looked at August. He was saying something, but I wasn't even paying attention. I could see Yoongi roll his eyes in my view and I chuckled.

"Fuck it," August let go of my arm and turned to Yoongi to squint at him. I could tell that he was mad because I wasn't paying attention to him. "Fuck you." He said to Yoongi.

Yoongi stood up and got next to August to challenge him. "If you weren't Jimin's boyfriend, I swear I would've absolutely beat the living shit out of you by now." Yoongi said with clenched fists as he held onto his sanity.

I tried not to laugh so hard as August merely looked at both of us and left. "I'll call you later." He told me before leaving.

I looked at Yoongi and smiled.

"You're so protective," I laughed.

Yoongi looked into my eyes and he was cooling down from seeing August act the way he did once again. They obviously don't really like each other, but I don't mind.

  It's not the same way that Augie dislikes Tae.

  Augie is.. jealous of Yoongi. Does he really have a right to be? I don't know. I don't.. like Yoongi, but I did have that dream and Augie cheated on me, so he has no right to get mad at me or anyone else for the things I do.

  Also, Yoongi is a much better person than Augie is. He's.. much nicer, much more affectionate when he wants to be, and he even protects me already - and he's .. soft..?

  This time with August, I'm going to be a different person. If it involves not being with him in the end, then it's his fault. Not mine.

"I'm only protective when it comes to you." Yoongi said, causing me break out of my trance. I blushed and practically ran back to Hoseok to get Yoongi's order fixed.

I don't understand myself anymore..

~