•Prologue•

-Narrator POV: It's been 1 year since Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Grey, Wendy, Happy and Carla, went on their first 100 Year Quest. They arrived back to the guild a day ago, but and unexpected and unwanted surprise awaited them after a day of rest.
___________________________
In Lucy's Room:

-Natsu: *Yawns* Mornin' Lucy!

-Lucy: *Yawns* Mornin'.   Wait...NATSU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!!!!

-Natsu : You invited me here, silly!

-Lucy: GET OUT!!!!!!

-Natsu: Nope. Anyways, Let's get ready and go to the guild hall!

-Lucy: GO HOME FIRST YOU WEIRDO!!!

*Grey opens bathroom door*

-Grey: Hey Lucy, you have really nice bath soap in here!

-Lucy: Thanks. Wait...GREY?!!! LISTEN: 1) PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON!!! 2) GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!

-Grey: Geez, Lucy! You invited me last night with Natsu! That's why I'm here. So don't take it back, cuz I was having a nice morning shower.

*Erza comes out of Lucy's bed*

-Erza: STOP YELLING EARLY IN THE MORNING!!! I NEED SOME BEAUTY SLEEP!!!

*Wendy and Carla come out from behind the couch*

-Wendy: Erza...uhh...your the only one yelling right now.

-Carla: Please be quite. Poor Wendy was trying to sleep.

-Lucy: WHAT THE HELL?!!

*Happy flies over from the window*

-Happy: Hey guys, something happened to the guild hall!!! Gramps wants us there immediately!!!

-Natsu: SOME JERKS WANNA MESS WITH US?!!! IM SHOW THEM WHAT A REAL WIZARD DOES!!!

-Grey: YEAH, LETS KICK SOME ASS!!!

-Happy: Aye, Sir!

Lucy, Erza, and Wendy POV: Alright!!! Let's do this!!!

-Carla: CALM DOWN!!! First we need to find out who and why he or she did this.

*Natsu, Lucy, Grey, Erza, and Wendy run out of Lucy's House and to the guild hall.*

-Carla: WAIT UP!! Those fools.
*Thinks: Ugh...if only I had a vision of who it was!*
__________________________
Outside the Guild Hall:

*All guild members of Fairy Tail arrive as fast as possible*

-Makarov: *sighs* Listen up, as you may know, the guild hall was damaged last night at around 3:00 am.

*Guild members murmur*

-Laxus: *talks to Elfman:I swear those jerk's asses better get the hell away from the guild hall.*

-Elfman: *talks to Laxus: Let's show them what a real man can do!!!*

-Makarov: *Continues* Ahem... as I was saying, we must take action, but we will not drag other guilds into this, unless it gets out of hand-

*Mavis walks through the crowd of guild members*

-Makarov: First Master, what is it?

-Mavis: Excuse me, Eighth Master, but I think it's necessary to ask our allies, the other guilds, to help us. I've seen what the did last night. Do not underestimate them, their strong wizards, and know a lot about what their doing. Luckily, no one got hurt, because their power can put any wizard in a coma for months.

-Whole Guild: WHAT THE HELL?!!!!!

-Gajeel: So, it's kinda like when Phantom Lord attacked?

-Mavis: Kind of, but their stronger, and my battle strategies will not work on them.
*Thinks: If only Leto were here to help us*

-Natsu: Pfft...There's no wizard alive that can beat Fairy Tail the #1 Guild!!!

-Whole Guild: YEAH!!!

-Makarov:I love the enthusiasm, but First Master Mavis has a point. There's no one alive to beat them.

-Grey: Yeah, no one alive, but what about the dead, like Artemis Olympia?

-Makarov: Artemis Olympia is dead, and there's no one alive who can raise her from the dead, except for her.

-Lucy: Who's this Artemis Olympia???

-Mavis: Yeah, Eighth Master, how come you never speak of her?

-Makarov: She was the strongest wizard, I mean goddess, she mastered every magic, even those her relatives specialized in. Yet, I thought she was like Leto, her mother, so I sent her on a 100 Years Quest when she was only 7. Thus, she never returned.

-Lucy: Master, if she was the strongest goddess, then how do you no she's dead? For all you know, she can be alive.

-Grey: Lucy, even Guildarts went on to find her after a year, the max time Leto went on a 100 Years Quest.

-Mavis: Anyways, Mest, can you please inform the Magic Council about what happened. In the mean time, Eighth Master, can you please inform our allies.

-Makarov: Ok. We will need all hands on deck!

-Whole Guild: Yeah!