Natasha

I don't wanna hurt anyone so let's set this after age of ultron so everyone is happy and living their best lives.

"Baby, do you have a mission today?" I asked Natasha as she was in my bathroom doing her hair.

"No, I'm all yours."

She walked out of the bathroom and laid on top of me and I kissed her forehead.

"I didn't expect the big bad black widow to be such a baby." I laughed as she snuggled into my chest.

"Once I'm comfortable with you; I'm gonna be a baby. Now gimme a kiss."

I did as told as she pecked my lips making me smile. "I'm not gonna lay here all day; I wanna make a grilled cheese later." I added as I saw how comfortable she was getting.

"Do that later..." She said making me realize she's gonna fall asleep on me.

"Sweetheart you just woke up; you can't just go back to sleep." I said and ran my hands through her hair.

"Mhm." She moaned softly.

"Baby?"

"Hm?"

"Don't you dare fall asleep."

"......"

"Aaaannnndddd she's sleep."

I reached for my phone and started playing a game as she laid there warming me up.

But spontaneously she wrapped her arms around me keeping me in place. "That's cool." I whispered to myself.

"I'll wake her up in like 30 minutes; cause I'm getting hungry."

* * * *

"Baby."

"Baby." I shook Natasha and her eyes finally opened.

"Yes princess." She whispered softly still tired.

"I'll make you some food if you get up baby."

"Ok." She got off me and walked towards the door.

"You little baby." I got up and followed her out into the kitchen.

She walked into the kitchen and sat down at the stool and I just opened the fridge and started making the sandwich; which will be grilled soon.

"I want some orange juice..." Natasha said tiredly. "I'll get you some orange juice sweetheart."

I grabbed a glass and poured orange juice in it, then passed it to her.

She grabbed the cup and drink just a little bit and I turned around and pulled out a bagel.

I put two waffles in the toaster. "Do you want a bagel?" I asked Natasha not turning around.

"No I'm fine." She whispered. I started the toaster and turned around seeing Nat so tired, as she rubbed her eyes like a child.

I smiled at her and leaned across the island, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

The bagel popped out the toaster and I grabbed the cream cheese from the fridge and spread the cream across the bagel while it was still hot.

"You're gonna hurt yourself..." Natasha said under her breath. "Do you know how many times I've had bagels?" I smiled at her as she just smirked. "You've told me." I smiled even brighter and put my waffles on a plate.

I sat in the seat right next to her and she held my hand on top of the counter top, as I just ate my bagel.

Soon Steve walked into the kitchen and laid his eyes on the both of us. "Are you guys holding hands?" He asked and I looked up. "Yeah, it relieves stress." I answered while chewing on my bite.

"Oh thank god, I thought you guys were dating." Steve said looking at Natasha. "Oh I thought that was obvious." She said a rolled her eyes making me laugh a little.

"Oh..." Steve whispered softly and I took another bite of my bagel.

"What's wrong with it?" Natasha said again and graced over my hand with her thumb. "Nothing, I now owe Tony ten dollars." I choked on my bagel and laughed.

"You guys bet on us?" I asked taking Nat's orange juice to not choke even more. "Hey!" She saw me drinking some and I smiled. "It was a drunk bet, well, Tony was drunk." Steve answered. "Ohhh." I said taking the last bite of my bagel.

"Can you throw this away please?" I asked Steve with my mouth full. "Stop doing that or you'll choke again." Natasha said annoyed. I just smiled with my mouth full as Steve threw away my paper plate.

I swollen my last bite and got up from the island. "I wanna lay down." I said and dragged Nat with me. I kissed her lips quickly as it added her small smile to her face as her cheeks only blushed slightly. "If we lay down I won't get up again." Nat said as she laid down on the couch and I crawled on top of her. "I'll get up if I get hungry again." I whispered.

"Aaaannnddd, I lost my appetite." Steve said and walked out of the kitchen. I laughed, realizing he just watched us.

I pecked her lips one more time. "Oh it's your turn to fall asleep on me?"

"Mhmm." I closed my eyes, and did just that.

This is short and cute so i hope you liked it, i'm trying my best ya know, comment your thoughts. And i love you guys, byyyeeee😘♥️♥️♥️

btw i saw endgame‼️