Chapter three

Jimin POV
When me and Taehyung get home, I send him a harsh glare

Taehyung sees my glare and raises his hands in defense, "What?!" I just shake my head in response,"You threw garlic at him!"

Taehyung scoffs before replying, "What if he was a vampire? You would've wanted to know!"

I start to get agitated, "If he was a vampire he would be dead now thanks to you!"

He rolled his eyes and starts looking for my snacks, "whatever"

I was about to respond, when a knock on the door sounded through the house. I went to the door and opened it to see the man who Taehyung threw garlic at, "o-oh um hi.." I tilted my head in mild curiosity, "h-how did you find my address?"

His eyes went wide with realization as he held out my phone, " oh... You uh left your phone when you left, it had your address in it"

Pfft, some vampire hunter I'll be, I could've just led a vampire to my house

I take my phone and force a small smile "thanks and uh.. sorry about earlier"

He chuckles softly, "its okay, what were you doing at my house anyway?"

I look down, slightly embarrassed, as a blush creeps onto my cheeks, "well my friend taehyung is really into vampire hunting, and even though I told him that there are none around, he's determined to make me into a vampire hunter"

I look up and see a pained expression on his face, "hey... what's wrong?"

He shakes his head, seemingly snapping out of his thoughts "ah- nothing just thinking" he smiles softly "I never told me my name, you're friend yelled 'Jimin' earlier, so I assume that it's your name"

I nod, still slightly embarrassed, "uh... yeah, that's my name" I rub the back of my neck shyly, "what's yours?"

He chuckles "My name is Yoongi, nice to meet you Jimin" he holds out his hand to shake and I shake it

His hand is freezing

Yoongi POV
after introductions I turn to leave, I'm then stopped by a small voice,"Yoongi, why don't you stay a little longer?"

I turn to see a slightly blushing Jimin and give a small nod as a response, "Okay if you want me to" I walk into the house and after a few minutes we turn on the tv and start watching

The human, I assumed to be Taehyung, kept whispering to Jimin to make him blush, though, I just ignored it and flipped through the channels until I got to the news.

Breaking news - old house thought to be abandoned suddenly catches fire

I watch horrified as my house is shown in tv and jump up, not sure how to react

"Oh my god Yoongi is that your house?!" Jimin looks at me horrified

I look around while trying to figure out what to do, I then run out of the house, going straight to my own. I just hoped that Namjoon was okay.

Jimin POV
as Yoongi rushes out of the house I think back to the pair of eyes in the window at his house.

Was that someone he cared about?

My thought were interrupted by taehyung getting up and rushing out in a hurry, I watch as he runs full speed to the woods

What the hell is going on?