20: Month 7

SEULGI'S P.O.V

"That fucker took Y/n from us! She was our leader and our only hope! We're weak without her! She even fucking changed because of him! JUNGKOOK!!!!!"

Momo came running to me. "Boss! She is seven months pregnant. The hospital won't allow us to request an abortion." I slammed the table hard.

"Dammit! We're fucking losing our name because of Jungkook. All the Mafias are stronger than us." She sighed.

"You sure that this is the way to get her back? Jungkook doesn't look like a guy to kill you for asking for y/n to be back into the mafia." "He looks possessive. That bitch is a fucking demon. He will snap and we'll be dead."

"No. I'll make a plan and try to convince CEO Jeon. If he doesn't cooperate, I'll just simply murder him." I smirked.

"I.....like that." "I'll ask CEO Kang for backup. He is apart of this plan." I leaned closer and folded my hands. "Fine.

Go ask kang for spy agents and assassins. I'll send our spies for Y/n." I smiled. "Y/n, I'm getting you back."

Y/N'S P.O.V.

I drew and colored some alpacas. For some reason, I found alpacas cute to draw. There was a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole. No one was there.

Ding dong ditch huh? I chuckled and opened the door. I felt a hand on my mouth. I tried to scream but everything was muffled.

"Shh.... You're coming with us..." I tried to wriggle free but it was no use. I saw a white cloth and knew that this was going to knock me out. I had a plan.

I held a big breath and pretended to faint. I fell and they were fooled. They carried me to the van and I heard them boarding the van. "She is going to have to lay on your lap. We don't have space."

"Alright. Give her to me." My body shifted as one hand went under my waist and another under my knees. "She really is pretty.

I see why that Jeon boy loves her." I cringed at what he said. His voice sounded familiar. Who is that? I wanted to 'wake up'.

I pretended to shift and squinted my eyes open. "A-ah~ w-what happe-who are you! Let me Go!" I moved but felt his grip on my waist tighten.

"Stop moving. You don't want us to punish you pretty girl." I shivered at his deep and hoarse voice. I was frightened. He knew I was scared so he caressed my cheeks.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you kitten." He was despicable. I didn't like him already. The car pulled over.

We're here? We were back at my old mansion. I ran to the door and peeked through the window. It changed. Everything seemed brand new.

I rung the doorbell and saw Seulgi. "Y/n!" She hugged me tight. "You came?" "No. Those men kidnapped me. At least I know that you're here."

She chuckled. "Come in!" I entered. I sighed and twirled. "I missed this place. Is my bedroom still here?"

She nodded. "Yep! Everything is just like when you left. Wanna go check it out?" I ran up to my room and opened the door.

She was right, everything was intact. I opened the drawers. "My necklace!" I found my necklace which my mother gave me before she passed away. It was a Yin-Yang mood necklace.

I put it on and smiled. Everything gave me a sense of nostalgia. "Hey. Lunch is ready. Wanna eat?"

I followed her downstairs. "So....where is the rest of them? Jisoo, Momo, and Wendy?" "They went to uh....complete a mission by your father." I was surprised.

"You guys still do missions without me? Who's the leader?" She sighed. "Well, ever since you left, we started to become weaker. I had to become the new leader.

It would be nice if you could come back home..." I felt bad that I left for someone else and didn't care about my mafia. I always wanted to beat other Mafias but look at me now. I shook my head in disbelief.

"I want to come home but right now, I have more important things to care about. I'm sorry. I promise I'll come back." "You promise?"

I smiled weakly. "Yes. I never want to let my mafia down." We ate and I was about to leave. "Where are you going?"

I laughed. "I'm going home silly." She swiped her fingers and I felt four strong arms grab my arms. "W-what?"

She chuckled then smirked. "Oh hahaha! You. Aren't. Leaving." Everything blacked out.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

I sighed. Finally I'm home.. I opened the door. "Jagiya! I'm home!"

No response. I laughed. "Jagi! It isn't funny. Come one! I want some kisses."

I laughed but there was still no response. "Come on. This is funny anymore." I started to feel nervous. I walked around the house but there was no sign of Y/n.

I opened my phone and activated the tracker app. Oh no..... I ran out the door and into my car. I drove as fast as I could. I knew that seulgi was up to something.

I called the rest of bangtan. "She has Y/n. Come meet me at xxxxxx." My eyes turned red.

If that bitch lays a finger on her, I'll make sure to cut those fingers off. I along with bts, arrived at the mansion. We took out our guns out and went in position. "Let's go."

I peeked through the windows. Shit. There are guards. I shot one of the nearby windows which drew their attention. Hoseok took this time to break the door and go on.

Within a second, all the guards were shot dead. I'm going to get you back Y/n.

Y/N'S P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of gunshots. I shivered and locked my bedroom door. There were footsteps coming up the stairs. I widened my eyes when someone was trying to open the door nob.

I slowly unlocked the window latch and peeked. It was short enough for me to jump. I braced myself and leaped. I hurt my leg bug was fine. I still had my knife and gun in my pocket.

I ran towards the front of the house and went in. I took out my gun. "Put your gun do- holy shit..." I was going to cry.

Jungkook and I ran to each other. "Jungkook!" "Y/n!" He kissed me then pulled away. "Did they hurt you?"

I shook my head. "They only made me faint. That's all." He turned to Jimin. "Take Y/n to the car. I can't let her get hurt."

"Jungkook no! You keep forgetting that I'm in a mafia too! Let me help you! If you're fighting, I'm in this too." He sighed.

"Ok Jagiya but if you get hurt, I won't forgive myself." I chuckled and kissed him. "Lets go." I took out my gun and walked with him. We were about to go upstairs when we heard metal in the basement.

We all looked at each other before proceeding to go. I pushed the heavy metal door which was stained with dried blood. I swung it open with my right hand as it creaked. I took a deep breath before descending down.