Heartbroken Part 1

Stiles POV

It started in sophomore year, Scott and I were in the woods looking for a body, yes a dead body. Scott was complaining like always but I didn't care, I wanted to find the body, to see what it looked like and I wasn't about to give up my chance. My dad caught me and sent me home, leaving Scott alone in the woods, where he was attacked by Peter and so our lives changed forever and I met the man I love and always will. It's been 7 years since then, yeah we're 23 now and in university, we all go to Stanford that way we get to stick together.

Derek is the only one still in Beacon Hills but we'll be going back soon, I can't wait to see my dad and the rest of the pack again, it's going to be so much fun. Oh and by we I mean me, Scott, Lydia, Malia, Isaac, Kira, Allison, Danny, Ethan, Aiden and Jackson, even if he is still an ass he has learned what it means to be pack and he's trying to show me he has changed. I can't wait to see Derek again it's been so long, I miss him dearly, even though we broke up we still remain friends and I will always love him just like he will always love me. We broke up because we didn't think we could make a long-distance relationship work.

As far as we know Liam, Mason, Corey, Theo and Hayden all went to UCLA, but they will also be going back to Beacon Hills for summer. It's going to be so cool to just spend the entire summer with the pack, I missed them a lot, I can't believe I'm about to say this but I even missed Peter of all people. Theo on the other hand not so much, you see I don't know if I'll ever fully trust him after what he did, but I will give him a chance since he is trying so hard to right his wrongs.

As far as couples go these days, there is a lot of eye-fucking during the day, you see Isaac and Allison have been dating for about four years now and they are still as cute as they were the day they started dating. They are the cutest couple here and then there is Scott and Malia, they are more in bed than in class and when they are not in one of their rooms they keep eye-fucking each other across the living room. But they are still so cute together and of course, I can't forget the hottest couple here, that title goes to Aiden and Lydia, they are always with each other, holding hands, laying at the pool and of course, having sex every were in the house and they are always so loud everyone usually leaves when they are about to go at it.

The rest of the pack, however, is still single yes even someone as hot as me. Even though it looks like Danny and Ethan might rekindle their relationship, now that will be great. Why? you ask well let me explain it to you, it's quite simple, they belong together and will be the cutest and hottest couple here if they do get back together. Everyone is rooting for them. It's two days before we are supposed to be going back to Beacon Hills, I am laying on my bed in our 11 bedroom house. It's 1 AM and I can't sleep so I decide to go onto Facebook, as I log in a notification pops up to tell me that Derek just posted something, so I go onto his timeline and I read the post.

This is going to be the best summer ever and I finally get to introduce my fiance Jessica to all of my friends. I love you so much baby and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

I reread the post six times, I can feel my eyes stinging with unshed tears, maybe I should just spend the summer on Uncle Paul's ranch in Texas, I think as I read the post again and I finally let the tears flow. Throwing my phone to the other side of my bed, I turn on my side spotting the picture of me in Derek's arms while sitting on the love seat in his loft. Allison took the picture a few weeks before we left for University, I remember that day like it was yesterday.

"Flashback"

Scott decided we had to have a movie night that day, so we got everything ready in Derek's loft then he texted the pack telling them to come over. While I got all the snacks ready Derek was in the kitchen with me trying to help me with the snacks like... well he called it helping but he was distracting me more, so it took longer to get the snacks ready. Once they were done Derek helped me take them to the Living room and we set them on the coffee table. When we were done bringing the snacks to the Living room Derek and I took our seat on the love seat and waited for the rest of the pack to arrive. Soon they started arriving and everyone took their seats, so it was me and Derek on the love seat, Scott and Malia on the two-seater, Isaac and Allison were on the couch that was meant for three people so Parrish sat next to Allison and Lydia sat on his lap, yes at that stage Lydia and Parrish were together. Liam and Hayden were on the floor in front of Scott and Malia.

Ethan and Danny were on the floor in front of Isaac and Allison. Jackson, Aiden, Theo and Kira were laying on the floor in front of the coffee table and on the left side of the room there were three puffs which were occupied by Mason, Corey and Peter. The best part was that Scott let me choose the movie and I chose avengers. We were halfway into the movie when Derek started kissing me in my neck and down my back, I turned around and got on his lap straddling him and kissing him, it soon turned into a full-blown make-out session, when suddenly Scott cleared his throat.

We looked at him, only then seeing everyone was looking at us. "We are here to watch the movie not make out," Scott said, glaring at us. I moved from Derek's lap back into my previous position by then Derek was glaring at Scott and I was blushing like crazy. Soon everything calmed down then I started whispering sweet nothings into his ear and he kissed down my neck. When we saw the flash of a camera we looked up, Allison was smiling at us then she said "this one will go in the scrapbook perfectly". Derek and I just laughed and he whispered in my ear "I Love You Stiles" and I just smiled at him. We were so happy back then but a few days later we called it quits because we knew we wouldn't be able to make it work, but he promised he would wait for me and now I'm losing him forever.

"Flashback end"

He broke his promise and my heart.