Calling For Help

Liam POV

"Malia, Lydia, Aiden, Ethan any luck on contacting help" i ask walking over to them, "not yet" Lydia says sadly just then Malia shouts "yes" from where she is on a rock trying to get a signal "I've got three bars" she says dialing a number "hi yes we were in a car accident about an hour and a half outside of Beacon Hills, three cars and n pickup truck, no there isn't to many injuerd people there is two in critical condition one between conciuosness and unconciusness and a women in her mid twenties who gave birth to a baby girl about 15 minutes ago there is a few small injuries like a broken arm and leg and a few scrases, yes please hurry thank you see you soon".

Malia hanges up the phone and turns to us "the peramedics is on the way they are sending four ambulances in witch they will first take Stiles the women and baby her husband and Mason then they will come back for the rest of us but they are also informing the sheriff's department now all we need to do is keep Stiles and Mason alive until they get here" she says and i look down at Stiles i kneel down and feel his pulse and listen to his heartbeat "well he is stable for now unlike Mason", "what do you mean Liam" Corey asks me "Mason is very weak and his pulse keeps climbing and falling i don't know how long it'll be before he goes into cardicarest it can happen at any moment and when it does i don't know if i'll be able to bring him back he has lost to much blood while he was pinned under the car there is a big chance that he might not survive" i say as Corey starts crying.

"Liam how are you so calm about all of this" Kira asks me, "someone has to be since your all freaking out and i'm the only one here that knows how to keep them alive so i can't really freak out now can i because then they will die and i can't let that happen when i can keep them alive long enough for the peramedicks to arrive" i say in a calm tone.

To them it may look like i'm calm but inside i'm freaking out completely.