Star Gazing 'n' Rule Breaking

University AU (II)

Violet turned obliviously to an exasperated Clementine. She was planning on having fun with the newbie at Ericson's. She tossed a pillow from her bed to the brunette nearly slugging her in the head with it, then preceded to grab one for herself as if she didn't just nearly K.Oed her new roomie.

"So newbie, tell me about yourself," Violet grunted as she tossed her pillow on the floor before seating herself on it comfortably, resting her back on the frame of her bed.

"Uh, what." Clementine chuckled before copying Violet's actions. She didn't really know what to say, it was such a straight forward question, but something about the emerald-eyed girl opposite of her made her brain blank. It was odd, Clementine was never one to be speechless.

"Let me make it a little easier on you, let's do two truths and a lie. Then we can branch off from there" The blonde snickered. Clementine snorted and rolled her eyes at how childish the idea was.

"Psh, ok well I lost my parents in an accident when I was only 8, I came here to Ericson's with a softball scholarship annnnnd, I beat the shit out of my principle's car with a bat." Clem leaned back and watched her roommate stare at her in awe, not knowing what to say.

"Well, uh, shit those are some pretty intense things" She started softly, her green eyes were on the floor as if she were searching for something. Clementine could see the pity in her eyes knowing that one of the facts had to be a lie, but Violet somehow knew the accident was probably true. Collecting her thoughts violet looked up at the dark-skinned girl.

"The principle's car is definitely a lie!" She stated confidently crossing her arms and closing her eyes. Clementine snorted and broke out into laughter causing the blonde to open her eyes, her face held that same adorable confused expression.

"Holy shit, you actually jacked up your principled car? What did he do to deserve that." Violet snickered imaging the enraged face of the principle as Clementine stood on the trunk of the car bashing in the back window.

"He was a complete prick, he'd abuse students behind staff's back, and if he was ever caught he would threaten the staff the future of their jobs at the academy. So the last day of school, I grabbed my trusty bad and remodeled his car for him." There was a mischievous glint in the brunette's eyes that caused the pale girl to blush, she was a complete badass.

"Damn, I have a rule breaker on my hands" Violet Snickered giving Clem a lopsided grin. Her roomie chuckled at her comment before looking down at her pants to hide her heated face.

"If that was the truth, what was the lie?" the blonde asked puzzled tilting her head like a confused puppy.

"I didn't get a scholarship, I robbed a bank."

"WHAT REALLY?!" Violet shrieked completely falling for the girl's fib.

"No! not really, I've been working my ass off to get the money, I had 4 jobs back home and babysitting my little brother on top of all that". Clementine let out a sigh looking around the room for a moment. "You know, It's nice to get away from it all for a while, I was starting to lose my mind from being so tense." Violet studied the girls face for a moment with the same vacant expression, but this time she wasn't confused. She was admiring the girl before her, she was a hard worker as well as an older sister, and after losing her parents it seems as if she had to grow up at a younger age. Violet couldn't explain it, but she suddenly felt the need to lift the burdens from this girls shoulders, she wanted to make her feel okay. Without another word she got up and picked up her black pin-filled backpack and ushered for Clementine to follow her.

"Where are we going?" Whispered Clem as she snuck behind her roommate who was also in a sneaky position as they slipped quietly through the halls.

"You'll see, now shush!" Vi whisper-screamed as she made her way to a door in the hall pulling out her lanyard of keys and sifting through them. Clementine watched over her shoulder as she found the correct key, sliding into the door with a satisfying click before slipping into the darkness behind the door. Clementine had no idea where they were going but she had a feeling that it was definitely against Ericson's rules. She followed her new friend through the door. *Flick* Flick* suddenly there was a small aura of orange light. Clementine felt a warm hand take hers, followed by a whisper.