HRDAWY

COPYRIGHTS

kynwrites © 2019-20 All right reserved.

All contents in this story are from my imagination and written by kynwrites. Please don't use any of the following concepts I come up with for your own story. Also, this is a FICTION story, so don't take offense to anything. Everything will be made up. Anything of similarity to another story you may have read is completely coincidental.

Images that are not under direct ownership belong solely to its rightful owners.

pls leave the negativity elsewhere.
Thanks loves and enjoy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

FOREWARNING

This story is rated mature. It will include the following:

strong sexual content.
vulgar profanity.
graphic descriptions.
drug usage.
offensive racial slurs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SUMMARY

Urban Novel

HARDAWAY. Always being taught to runaway from your problems from the tough streets of Dallas Texas. . that's what thirty five year old Carmen Richardson done after dealing with much unwanted problems there and decided to start her new life in a brand new city. Brand new life. Brand new her. Until her problems she left behind catches up with her; interfering with her new life.

HARDAWAY. Twenty eight year old basketball coach and single father Kylan Burgess wasn't always the straight and narrow guy he had become. He has done and seen it all. He even spent five years of his life in prison charged with a murder he didn't commit when he was eighteen. Years went by without him having a fair trial before a God sent attorney presented evidence proving his innocence. He was a free man that got a second chance- which isn't common for African American men. He changed; having different priorities - as being a father to his eleven year old daughter. He still deal with people from his past life; one being the mother of his daughter.

HARDAWAY. Being an Afro-Latina senior, seventeen year old Aalea Jimenez is confused on where she stands in life. She's always been stuck in the middle at the predominantly black and hispanic high school, Lyrewood High School better known as Wood High. Not only is her school life difficult, so is her home life. Accepted into two of her top choice colleges, she has to choose between her family or herself when a bump in the road falls in the way.

HARDAWAY. A beautiful personality, and confidence through the roof, seventeen year old senior Marshay Hayes is always the bright smile through someone dealing with heartache. But in reality, she isn't as confident as everyone think she is. There's only one person that bring her confidence down to a zero, the number one jock at Lyrewood High, DeAndre Calhoun. Butt of the joke in public. Private relationship behind closed doors. She tends to have to much love for the main bullies in her life-- that bully starting from home. "What's done in the dark always come to light", and soon enough it will.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

START DATE: April Second, Twenty Nineteen. .
END DATE: April 12, 2020

━━━━━━━━━━━━

book contains three parts told from twelve different point of views.