EMPATHS?

Havenfield was just like Shannon Messenger described. Peaceful and beautiful. "Welcome to Havenfield." Sophie said "I'm going to explain all this when I introduce you to Alden. He will probably explain this better than I can, but for now, you should take the view in. Grady and Edaline probably won't mind a few guests. You can meet Alden in the morning."

Sophie's room was bigger than I expected. We got to meet Iggy and all of his yellow glory, then we decided that Mia and I would sleep on an areo mattress. Once we had changed into the PJs we brought, we climbed into bed. "Are you guys comfortable?" Sophie asked us "yeah" I replied. The bed was definitely big enough for the two of us.

The next day, I woke up and everyone was downstairs feasting on mallowmelt and custard bursts. I remember making them with Ryan, Callan, myself, and Hannah... I wonder how she is doing. Maybe I should text her once Dex modifies my phone.

I went back upstairs to change into the clothes I was wearing yesterday, because Edaline and Della are going to take all four of us shopping in Atlantis.

When Sophie brought us to Everglen, I had to shield my eyes because the gates were so shiny. Outside of the gates was Della and Alden waiting for us. Callan and Ryan were already there. "Here they are!" Della exclaimed. "We've been waiting for you for half an hour." "Sorry for the delay, Kelly slept late" Robin said sarcastically. I gave Robin a look for ratting me out, I wasn't going to embarrass myself in front of Della and Alden. "Anyway" Alden said to interrupt my thoughts "shall we go inside?"

The Vacker's house was bigger than Sophie's, I felt like an ant in their household, Alden sat us down in what looked like a living room. "I don't know how to say but, you can't live like a normal human anymore."

I nodded slowly."Me, Ryan and Callan already knew, I didn't tell Robin though." Robin looked half scared and half curious, "I'm tired of being the only one that is unfamiliar with this." She mumbled. "Well, we could always just go to the forbidden cities and buy you a copy of all the books" I compromised "oh no, you can't. People might ask where you've been" Alden commented.

"And we can't have that now can we?" Robin whispered "I just noticed, isn't this kidnapping?" I laughed. Suddenly, I heard a voice fill my mind, Fitz's voice. Don't worry, I'll steal my dad's blue pathfinder and get Robin a copy of all the books. Thanks I thought back. Me and fitz snapped back into reality when Alden said "When you are an elf, you have to stay here in the elvin world, but that means people will think you're dead, unless you would like to make your family forget you"

I had butterflies in my stomach, and I knew the others feel the same "I know this is hard for you all, but it's something that needs to happen" Callan and Ryan's heads were stuck in the clouds, but a million thoughts went through my head. I knew this was coming, but I just didn't want to believe it. The world came back into focus as Alden continued speaking. "We will give you some time to think about that, but right now, we need to pay a visit to Elwin."

"YAY ELWIN" I exclaimed, waking Callan and Ryan up. Everyone just kinda looked at me weirdly. "Sorry" I said sitting back down slowly. "Wait, but why?" Ryan asked. "Bro, human air is not clean whatsoever, and human medicine does more harm than good." Callan told Ryan, " And besides, Elwin's awesome, so why not pay him a visit."

"True, True" Ryan said. Alden took us to the Leapmaster 1,000, and shouted "Foxfire" then we followed him into the trail of light.

As we made our way to Elwin's clinic in foxfire, I couldn't help but look around the ginormous school, Elwin's clinic had all sorts of concoctions and elixirs, but it probably was nothing compared to Slurps and Burps.

"Well who do we have here?" Elwin said in a warm voice, "it's rare when Sophie doesn't come with you" Alden chuckled. "Let me introduce you to Ryan, Callan, Kelly, and Robin" As he said our names we waved, "they just traveled from The Forbidden Cities yesterday"

"Ah, I see" Elwin said, nodding his head slowly. He told us to hop onto the cot and he started flashing lights all over me. He gave me a ton of elixirs to drink,(all of them tasted gross) and repeated the same procedure to Ryan and Callan. It was funny to see them all gag as they gulped down the medicine.

Robin was last, and as he flashed a yellow light over Robin's head. "I see..." he mumbled, squinting. "You see good, or you see bad?" I questioned "it depends on how you react to it." He remarked. "It appears that Robin here is an empath, and has been since she was nine years old."

"WHAT!?!?" We all yelled. As Robin said "What's an empath?" Alden said, "I'll have to write that down on your foxfire forms." And with that, we headed back to Everglen.

After we headed back to everglen, Della took us shopping, Callan and Ryan were disgusted by the idea, but they still went. After, we all found what we liked and had tons of cloths. My favorite outfit was one with a green tunic with diamonds along the seams, and black stretch pants. Ryan asked if we could go to Slurps and Burps to see Dex. Della loved the idea of going to see Dex. She pulled out her pathfinder, set the crystal to the right facet and we all stepped into the light.

Guys, we have another co-writer that helps out with the writing a lot more then Ryan. Her name is Hannah and she is mentioned in the first and third chapters. She is completely awesome and I probably would not have this much writing done without her. 

-keeperfangirl999 aka Kelly