𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 𝐕

☏ × ❦ 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐭...

~ ✞✞✞✞ ~

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 𝐯.

[• 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 •]

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰...
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲.

~ ✞✞✞✞ ~

𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. the small frail boy slowly sits up, he looks around the room, knowing what trouble he had already got into. he stares at his hands noticing it was covered in dirt and dust particles. he then holds his head in pain whimpering a little.

but the pain soon went away; he had finally remembered what he had done, what he was in there for. he trembled in fear and immediately tries to stand up but due to his slightly weak state he falls face forward on the cemented covered floor.

he then sighs before mentally cursing himself out in french, remembering the fact that he could have killed someone dear to him during his insomniac state. but soon. he was cut out of his dream state and met with his red headed "𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓", Marina.

"are you okay... 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘳è𝘳𝘦?"

octavian stares at the girl with soft eyes before nodding his head slowly. she then tries to help the boy up, but only to be pushed away by him. he slowly - and carefully - pushes himself off the floor and picks himself up. he then dusts himself off and stares at the girl.

"Marie, 𝘦𝘴𝘵-𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷é 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦?" the frail boy asked softly yet slightly emotionless.

all the girl did was nod, she couldn't speak for some reason when he asked that. all she did was look at the boy, he looked ghostly pale and had dark circles under his eyes. oh how it must've hurt him.

after a few moments of quiet and looking around the whole area, they decided to leave. he hated the stuffy atmosphere of the room he had been left in, so being outside seemed like a good thing. oh how wrong he was once he stepped out of the cement covered room.

he squints his eyes slowly taking in the sunlight shining brightly pale toned. he sighed for a little while, but as soon as he opened his eyes. he saw a horrible sight. he saw glass on the floor, mixed in with some blood. he stared at the glass, slightly gagging at just the sight, but brushes it off and walks inside, but it just seemed worse.

furniture was everywhere, they were either broken or misplaced somewhere, there was a broken window - now realizing where the glass outside was from - and everything was wrecked.

octavian groaned before looking at his sister behind him with a sympathetic look.

"marina, I'm sorry... everything." the boy said softly looking at the floor.

but as soon as he apologized, he was brought into a tight hug, his eyes widened, but nonetheless, he hugged back softly. he could hear small sniffles and whispers of french words from the girl. he smiled a small one and just held the girl gently in his arms.