meeting edward jaspet and emmet

It has been 12 days exactly since Evie has left her kindoms leaving behind her uncle and her people.

Evie speeds off into the forest. All of sudden she feels a burning sensation in her throat which means she is in need to go hunting.she hears heart beat not that far off so she speeds faster to were the heart is beating when suddenly she spots a giant bear six feet away. Very quitely she starts to get closer then BAMMM SHE JUMPS ON THE BEAR AND drains the bear dry.

Not that far from where she is at Emmet Jasper and Edward are going hunting.

Evie continues her way to find Bella when she hears voices coming from straight ahead she quickly starts climbing the tree and spots three boys goofing around

                 Evies POV           
Evie//who's in the world are they ( she slowly but very quitely she jumps from tree to tree trying to get a better look at the three boys in the forest) wait aminute its edward from my vision omg!!! Bellas mate wooohhh !!!!!! ( all of a sudden evie loses her balance and falls from the tree she was hiding from.... The boys stop fooling around when they hear screaming from above... All boys look up to shee a girl falling without second thinking emmet runs up and catches the girl...they just stare at each other for a second ..when evie clears her trout and speaks.....

Evie/// ((laughs a little very much nervous )) umm thanks for catching me ha i am kinda clumsy..

Emmet// no worries i got you
((Emmets sets her down while both jasper and edward look in shook about the situation that just happened))

Evie// ((look up at the three boys after fixing her self up)) umm well i think i am done hear carry on sorry again for interrupting your hunt.. (( she starts to walk away when edward grabs her wrist and pulls her back..

Edward// hey your not going any where untill you explain to us what just happened

Evie//sorry i cant right now... I am busy trying to do something...but like i said sorry now please let go of me

Edward// no can do now talk

Both jasper and emmet look at each other very much confused.......

*******to be continued*******