Game Over

"Nam trying to do a dump—but Ponce successfully saved it. The ball is back now on the K-City Lady Archers, all they have to do is to connect and score," the commentator said. Genos can't take his eyes off in the television. It wasn't his first time to watch a Volleyball match and there's no time that he didn't fall asleep as he watched those. But this match was different. His golden orbs were locked on the screen of the television as he follow where the ball will go.

"Flora dropping the ball but A-City was able to catch that. Lee passing it to their setter to Nam once again. Nam hit the ball but Soyud was there to kill it!" one of the commentators have raised his voice already due to the excitement that the game was creating. "K-City is now one point ahead of City A with the score 18-17. We're on the fifth set already and we are having a deuce right now, yet I think our players don't feel any exhaustion on their bodies at all."

"Hohoho! When fate really wants to play with Team City A. Just look who's going to serve now. (L/N) of the City K, the girl who was able to do a ten continuous service aces against the City B's Lady Bulldogs on their previous match. For today's game, she just served a total of fifteen no-touch aces! She got so much strength for a (age) year old girl and someone who is just (height in foot) in height," the moment the camera was focused in the monster server, Genos can't helped but to admire every single feature she has. She possesses a facial feature that you may mistake for being such a goddess even she's all sweaty now.

"Genos," he was too absorbed on (Y/N) that he didn't bother to turn at his so-called teacher. "You're watching that game again?"

Still, Genos didn't answer him. Curiosity struck him. He looked at the television and saw that his cousin was about to serve. His eyes went back to Genos. He saw how intently the cyborg look at her. He was about to call the cyborg once again when the doorbell rang.

His lips formed an evil grin. He immediately opened the door and greeted his cousin.

"What the hell are you smiling for?" his cousin asked.

"Come in. It's been a long time already," the grin from earlier was still plastered at his face.

"You're too weird today, Saisai," said (Y/N). "By the way I won't stay here for long. Tomorrow, we'll be heading back in the City K. Gosh! I didn't even enjoy my stay here!"

Suddenly, a shout full of rejoice echoed in the apartment. (Y/N) raised a brow to her cousin but he just shrugged.

"Master, who's---" when Genos peeked to see who was his teacher's visitor, he was frozen at the moment. The girl in the screen earlier was now standing in front of him and he have to admit it, she looks even prettier.

"Wow!" (Y/N) tiptoed so she can poke Genos' face using her pointing finger. "You didn't mention to us that you live with an android. So cool!"

Genos was still paralyzed and he could feel the increasing temperature in his body. Thank, God, he was made of metal—his sudden reddening will not be noticed. (Y/N)'s face was just two inches away from his.

"Hey, (Y/N), quit that. He's not an android," the bald commented.

"Oh, really? Then, what is he? Don't tell me he's a human made up of metal?"

"Well, technically, he is," the girl's mouth formed into an O when he heard her cousin's response. She immediately quit on poking Genos' cheeks.

"Oh, well. Let me introduce myself first. Hello! Good day! My name is (Y/N) (L/N), Saitama's cousin. I used to live here in City Z with my cousin but my parents sent me to City K," she said and bowed 90°.

"I know you. You play for the City K in Women's Volleyball and you won the Most Valuable Player Award in the latest league," the Cyborg said. "I'm Genos, Saitama's student."