Part-366

Avoid mistakes if any

New day started. As per mr malhotra's plan he was busy preparing for this conference. Preparing the papers. Manik talked with mr malhotra to not do all that but mr malhotra explained that he wants to see Manik as the king and that is why he is doing this and he will not listen to anyone.

Now that everything was dcd Manik can't say anything. So mr malhotra was busy with the preparation when he received a call.

Amms and fmly was invited along with gangs parents. Rishab was too Cmg directly in the party after his success.

After 2 days the event was scheduled. It is gng to be a conference where mr malhotra will sign the power of attorney papers which will be displayed on ppt screen and then media will be capturing all that. After the conference meet there will be party a big grand party.

All this is kept at one of the best 7 star hotel in Mumbai and almost all the ppl are invited. From celebrities to Manik's music clients along with business clients. This party is the most awaited party of Mumbai and is everywhere in headlines.

It was night and after dinner Nandini made aarav sleep and then she sat on bed. Manik was laying on the other side of bed and he too sat when he saw Nandini sitting.

Ma-kya hova........?

Nan-muje tumse baat krni hai.

Manik bobbed his head asking her to continue. Nandini took both his palm in her hand and said softly stroking her thumb on it.

Nan-Manik.......what abt dad........?

Manik knew where the conversation is heading but he didn't wanted to cut off Nandini so he was listening.

Ma-what abt dad......?

Nan-Manik I know all that tension....... jaane do na Manik........tum aise dad se baat nhi karoge toh tumhare dil se bhi yeh burden nhi jayega.........tum hamesha apna dil bada rakh ke sab ki galtiyan maaf kr dete ho........ek baar firse aise karo.......dad se baat karo Manik........ woh khud bhi bahut akele hai........and then we are his fmly....... agar ghar k log k bich hi maan motav hoga toh kaise shanti rahegi Manik....... galti tumhari nhi hai Manik........but galti dad ki bhi nhi hai........all that happened was at the heat of the moment......unke dil Mei aisa kuch nhi hai........ and in all this Manik you haven't realised.....you too have lost your smile Manik that peace is not there........don't do this to yourself and dad........unse baat karo things will sort its way.

Manik gave her a positive reply and then they both slept. Next 2 days was normal Manik was mending back his relation with mr malhotra. Both were aware abt that awkward feeling btwn them but both purposely ignored that to get back in the same relation.

Tonight was the night of party. At morning only murthy's arrived malhotra mansion. Nandini too was busy with household work. Manik was in office and mr malhotra was busy with the arrangements.

Cavya were at mansion only and they had gone to dr to have cabir's check up and if possible to open his band aids. Soon it was evening and all were getting ready to leave for the party. Mr malhotra accompanied the 3 murthy's to the venue and cavya with kids went in another car as manan were suppose to give a grand entry.

As Manik was in peace with mr malhotra he somewhat was back in his flirty mood. That's is why when Nandini was getting ready he back hugged her and was busy nuzzling in her hair.