Chapter One

Athena's POV

''Always and forever till death do us part''

''I love you, Athena''

''I love you to----''

********RINGGG*****RINGGGGGGG*******

I suddenly woke up from my dream because of my loud alarm clock.

"It's him again... in my dream... who are you even??? Are we that close?? Are you that special to me that I almost dreamed of you every day...?" I asked myself in my head

Because I was thinking about the man in my dream, Few minutes have passed so I just stand up from my bed and fix my bed and I called my personal maid to bring the things I need for today.

-ON THE PHONE-

"Yes, Miss Athena?"

"Laura can you bring the thing that I need for today??"

"Ahhh.... yes Miss it will be there in 2 minutes"

"Thanks, Laura"

-After 2 minutes-***KNOCK***KNOCK***KNOCK***

"Come in," I said

"Miss Athena... here are the things that you'll be needing for today," she said after she handed me my things

"Thanks, Laura you may go now" I replied and smiled at her and she bowed before she left. I took my Black 'Anello Bag' and organized my things in the bag. When I was done I took my towel and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

-After 30 minutes-

After I was done doing my daily routine I went to my closet and changed into my school uniform. As I was done changing I went to my make up room and sat to fix my hair to a naturally wavy hair one. As I was satisfied with my hair it was now time to do super simple and natural make up. Then after a few minutes, I went out of my make-up room and took my things and went down.

I went straight to the living room as soon as I got down and stayed there for a few minutes because breakfast wasn't ready yet. Mom and Dad came down and went to the living room also. As they sat at the couch they called Micah, one of our maids to get coffee for Dad and tea for Mom.

"Oh sweetie, Good morning... your so early today it's still 5:40 am"Daddy

I smiled at Daddy and Mom and greeted them " Morning Mom and Daddy'' I said and stand up to bow in a polite manner and sat down

"Is your things ready for your school?" Mom asked

"Ahhh... Yes... Laura helped me to fix my things" I said

"That's good to hear" Mom replied shortly

While Mom and Dad were talking about work a maid suddenly talked to get our attention to her"Sir Tazanna... breakfast is ready you may go to the dining room to eat," she said and bowed to us and we stand up to go to the dining table.

"Today's menu is Waffles, Sir Tazanna," she told us after the servers were done putting our food in front of us we began to eat while the maids poured drinks to our glass. While I was enjoying my food my Father suddenly spoke and asked: "are you nervous for school?"

"Ahhh... Yes daddy but I'm also excited to go to school because it's been a while since the last time I went to school" I replied

"Everything will be just fine," Dad said

"That would only happen as long as you don't humiliate yourself then everything will be fine," Mom said in a sarcastic like tone but nevertheless I just smiled at her and nodded and continued eating

Oh right... Did I introduce myself already? Well, I'm Athena Khione Tazanna, The only Child here Tazanna Family. My family is one of the richest family here in the Philippines. My real Mother died in a Car accident they say and that happened when I was still little and after 5 years my father re-married again. Now I live with my Step-Mother who doesn't like me at all since I am not her daughter but she still cares for me. So going back, I'm already 17 years old and now I'm attending Hammington University in Senior High Division as a Grade 12 student. This school is a very big University... It also has Nursery, Elementary, High School and College Division. The Senior High and College Division is being divided into individual buildings per strand and course. This University also has a cafeteria for each Division/ building, Indoor and Outdoor court, A big garden and other facilities that are needed for each Division. So going back... I had amnesia last 3 years because of the Car crash incident that happened. I already got some of my memories back but it's still lacking. Since I am already better than before Dad allowed me to enter school this year.

"Thank you for the food... I'll get going now" I said as I was done eating

"You're not going to eat anymore? there's still time" Mom

"Ahmmm...I would like to but I'm already full, Mom" I replied

"Ok... Take care, Athena... Enjoy your day" Dad said as he was smiling "I will Dad" I replied

"Micah, Tell her driver to ready the car," Dad said to one of our maids and she just nodded and went to my driver to pass the message after 3 mins Micah came back.

"Miss Athena, The car is ready," she said and I nodded

"Bye Mom, Dad," I said and stand up and kiss Mom and Dad's Cheek "Bye Athena," they both said I went out to see that my driver is already there outside the house waiting. So I went in and then he drove away.

"Are you excited, Miss Athena?" Manong asked

"Ahhh... Actually yes I am, Manong and also nervous because it's been a while since the last time I went to school" I replied

"Just enjoy the day, Miss Athena and everything will be alright," He said and I smiled at him as my reply to him

After that talk, my driver just focused on the road so I just open my phone to listen to some music while browsing through my phone.