Moonlight

I raced back to my house and prepared for the flight. I can't believe Y/n said yes. She makes my heart flutter. She is the only one I want. I looked around for my flowers. This ride has to be perfect.

I mean I planed this two weeks ago. I mostly didn't do it earlier cause I was was too nervous. For the first time I'm nervous and scared of losing my chances with her. Her e/c are always full of love and life. I get so star stuck in them. Hours pasted and it was time. I knocked on Y/n's door.

"Hey Snotlout. I hope I look good enough."

My jaw dropped as I saw her come out. She wore a F/c dress with silver earrings and necklace." No you look perfect." I said admiring her.

"I'm glad I wanted to try to impress you."

"You certainly did don't worry about that. Now shall we my lady?" I held out my hand trying to be smooth. She smiled at me and took my hand. I led her to Nightmare. That is what we decided to call the monsterous nightmare. We both hopped on to him and flew off.

"It's such a beautiful night."

"Yea it sure is." I felt her hand wrap around my waist. I blushed she is cuddling up close to me. What do I do?!?

"Snotlout?"

"Yeah?"

"I am really glad I met you."

She said all of a sudden. It made me even blush more." I am glad I met you as well Y/n."

"No smart remark on how great you are?"

She teased me with a giggle." Nope by this time." Nightmare flew into the clouds and swirled around the sky. Y/n seemed to really enjoy herself. Now how did hiccup win over Astrid again? I asked him how he did the magical ride thing but, all he said was that it was mostly Toothless.

Maybe if Toothless was here it would have been a better ride. I looked at Y/n she seemed happy at least. Wait... Shoot no I forgot the flowers!!! Think Snotlout were can you get some beautiful flowers?!?

"Snotlout are you Alright? You are very quiet... I hope I'm not boring you."

"Huh oh no! I am just enjoying the flight with you! I mean I Uh I sure hope you are not bored."

"No hehe, I am enjoying myself with you as well."

My Thor is she so sweet. I looked around. Then I saw it bushes filled with roses!" Alright I have the perfect spot to watch the night sky!" I said as we flew down on the cliff. We got off the dragon." Alright I need to go get something. I will be right back!"

"Snotlout?"

I heard her call to me as I ran to the bush. I grabbed five roses and five tiger Lilly's. I came back to her hiding the flowers.

"There you are! Why are you holding your hands behind your back?"

"Oh no reason really." I came up to her blushing. Ahh stop being so nervous!

"Snotlout you are really red. Should we go back home? Are you sick?"

"What? Oh no I am I perfect health! I just I forgot something at berk... The ones at Berk were far more pretty but..." I held out the flowers to her. She gasped and held her hands on her mouth. Her beautiful e/c beamed up.

"Are they for me?"

"Of course! The most beautiful flowers for the most- for..." Why is it so hard to flirt with her." For someone so beautiful as yourself." I came out to say. She blushed and took the flowers out of my hand.

"I love them Snotlout. I never knew you were such a romantic."

Truth be told it's because I like her so much. She gets me like no other. She doesn't cast me out or anything!" What can I say? I guess I am full of surprises!"

"Haha I suppose you are."

She grinned and waved her hips. I felt so tempted to kiss her. Snap out of it Snotlout we are serious with her. It might be to soon too kiss her. She might-"Aaahhh." Nightmare tripped Y/n and I. I fell on top of her.

Our eyes connected. I felt a stronger urge to kiss her.

"I uh..."

Do I do it?

"Snotlout? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I..."

"You?"

She looked at me eyes then to my lips. I couldn't take it I kissed her. The kiss was semi long but passionate. I broke the kiss and immediately got off her. " I am so sorry Y/n! I just The moment got me thinking and I..." she walked to me and pressed her finger on my lip.

"Hush you, I liked it so it's okay..."

She kissed my cheek. My whole body warmed up.

"This is the best night of my life Snotlout. Thank you."

My heart has melted. I adore her... She is the best thing to happen to me. I need to ask her out. How should I do it though?