2 👾

There was only one school for everyone; it was a blue dome in Arca's center, close to the Prime Building, where it is. (See image in chapter 1 of Arca)

Everyone from Arca goes here, not only elementary, middle, and high school but also to college and universities

Everyone from Arca goes here, not only elementary, middle, and high school but also to college and universities. It's a huge, perfect half-circle dome that would take three hours to cross from side to side.

The train stopped in the dome's center, so everyone was equally close to where they had to be. My class, where I would stay the whole day, was number 2590B, next to Valrie and Sarina's classroom.

I waited for them just inside the entrance from the subway as I looked around the familiar place.

"Oh, my God! Where were you? We thought the train took off without you!" Sarina tackled me in a hug.

"I went in the first class, ate some food, it was nice," They both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Wha- How- How did that happen!? You're so lucky!!" I covered my ears from their screams.

"I tried going to your wagon, and then all the station went red. I stopped moving, and the only door open was for the first class, so I got in and had some very expensive food," They looked at me shocked, before jumping up and down in excitement.

"Bitch! You're so lucky!" Valrie slapped my arm over and over again.

"I think I saw the station going red. Everyone stopped moving. It was kind of cool," Sarina said.

"Imagine having the power to say, school stop, and everything goes red," Valrie jokes.

"Like, school red," I said and clapped. The moment my hands came in contact, the entire school was red. Everyone stopped immediately what they were doing, afraid and curious about why this was happening. "Holy shit," I covered my hand with my mouth and turned around to look at the dome building.

"Stop moving!" Sarina whisper shouted at me, not moving from her frozen position.

"Oh my God, there are Golems in here," I looked at where Valrie was looking in fear to see at least thirty Golems. Golems were a more extreme type of police robot, only seen where there were very bad issues, like revolts or dangerous fights.

They were armored robots, ready to use extreme force for any case necessary. They were their own AI, but It still controlled them if needed. They are no human police, only robots that will follow Its orders without questioning. They aren't the worst types of robots out there, there are more dangerous ones, but you never want to be in their way.

 They aren't the worst types of robots out there, there are more dangerous ones, but you never want to be in their way