5 thoughts

Victoria chuckled as she watched Cole try to jiggle three objects and failing miserable,

"are you sure we shouldn't try something else?"

"no, I've got this under control" he bit back trying to impress her, she just smiled satisfactorily this moment was more than enough.

"It's getting late Cole" Victoria began as she got off the swing. She smiled before speaking again
"thanks.." she started as he inched closer "for everything"

"I want to show you something," she said extending his hand out to her, she intertwined their hands as he led her to a bicycle that was parked for rent,

"why don't you just take your car?" she asked, chuckling at his actions, "the most beautiful memories are gotten from the smallest things" he simply replied.

Victoria had found her self smiling more than ever, Cole was like her rainbow in the rain, he was the glue that was slowly putting her pieces today and maybe he was just, he might just be the breathe of fresh air she was desperately searching for.

"c'mon" he urged, Victoria raised an eye brow "it's quite late Cole and it's the highway, it's-"

"nope, no if's,it's or but's,trust me Vee" he said as their eyes locked.

"do you trust me?" he ask just above a whisper, she inched closer so she could inhale his strong cologne, a scent that always brought a smile to her face, everything about Cole brought a smile to her face, it was like he was the drop of sweetness in her lake of vinegar, she could refer to her past as before she met him, before she met that curly haired lad, she never believed in fantasies now she deals of a fairytale.

The irony, she always wanted to be loved but now when she has finally found someone who loves her she fears to lose him, but she is already hooked, too attached and lost in his ocean blue eyes, he had caught her hook, line and sinker and that was the end of the story.

Victoria spread her arms out, breathing in fresh air as her eyes glossed, she riding on the bicycle with,the rainbow of her life Cole, alas she could feel it, peace....

The way the stars selflessly illuminated the sky and the ocean she could see from the railings of the bridge,the dew That came with no rain, and the cool atmosphere , every thing was just perfect and for the first time in thirteen years Victoria was genuinely happy

She smiled, closing her eyes, allowing her self to be held by her beloved, closing her eyes and listening to his heart beat, she felt free, like a bird that had been caged for years, finally taking the initiative to step out that opened cage, she had finally leg go, the stars were too beautiful for her to remain with an ugly soul,she would forever cherish this tiny small moment when the stars

And even though deep down she feared that this would all be a dream,that she would wake up and have to face the dawn of reality, she was going to make sure she cherished every moment of the night.

And true to her word she did, that night would forever be an unforgettable one.

*******
Victoria was awoken by a familiar sound, not the sound of the dreaded alarm clock that sat on her bedside table, but the sound on pencil hitting the table.

Eyes still closed, Victoria smiled,
"isn't it too early to be doing that Cole?" she whispered with her morning voice.

The curly haired lad chuckled,
that's odd "it's literally 9:00am you know?" Victoria's eyes bolted awake, she knew what today was, irrespective of everything and anything, today was always a special day because of her special Visitor.