Chapter 4

Gomez : Our wedding day.

My eyes widened , I never noticed this jewel on him.

Morticia : What??!! why??! who's brooch is it?

Gomez : calm down tish it's yours.

Morticia: The one that I've lost on our wedding? That we've been searching for hours?

Gomez: Yes that one

Morticia: then why didn't you returned it?

Gomez: On our wedding day as it had been just two day since we've met I wasn't sure if you would like me. The very first day I saw you I knew that I would love you till I die . I've already given you my heart but I didn't had anything from you so I took it as it was something precious to you. I've told myself that I would gave you any jewelry that you would ask for to replace it but you never ask. You never claim for those extravagant thing like girls usually asked for. I understood that you were not doing that for money.

Morticia: oh Gomez you would have still be with me if I was with you just for money?

Gomez : Yes I felt in love. It was a surprise for me to discover that you were still a virgin and that I was the first to have you. I am the luckiest and happiest man thanks to you.

Morticia : And you will always be the only one Gomez . I am also thankful to have you. I always thought I would end with an old grumpy man that I would despise , a man that would act lovable in public and awful to me but it was you that I've got the most handsome, loving and caring husband.I loved you at first sight too.

Gomez: Why would think of such silly things?

Morticia: Mother was arranging my alliance with a man since I was five. I've seen all kind of man coming home just to see their future wife when I was fifteen. I was terrified by those man. Mother would always search for a rich old man as he could die quickly and all his fortune would have been mine which would have been hers too.

Gomez: I was lucky that you came to that funeral. I can't even imagine that you could have been with another and that he would have touch you with his disgusting hands.

Morticia: Gomez stop you are giving me goosebumps!!!!

Gomez: I love when you shiver mi vida.

Morticia: Don't make me start. And you what happen when...

He didn't let me finish by pressing his feverish lips on mine.

Gomez: I won't start.

Morticia: Oh I forgot that yesterday I met my ex fiance

Gomez: How could forget such a thing ? That man was going to marry you.

Morticia: My love it's been fifteen years old. Why don't you mend back with your cousin. He is your family after all

He was going to reply but the car stop at the hotel. We step out of it and walked to the entrance hall scotched to each other, his right arm around my waist and my right hand tangled with his left hand. I was a bit reluctant to enter the vestibule .