My Bully (part 1) (P.JM)

You woke up in the morning to the sound of your alarm. You groaned as you pushed back the covers and felt the cold air against your body. You shivered.

You started to fall back asleep until you heard your brother, Jungkook, calling you for breakfast.

Ever since your parents had died a couple years ago, you've lived with him. He had graduated college last year. It was hard for you both knowing your parents wouldn't be at eachothers graduation.

Your parents had died in a car crash coming back from their anniversary trip. It was hard for a long time, and still is. But you both know that your parents wouldn't want you to grieve for longer than needed and would want you to live a happy life.

Even though that was the case, you couldn't seem to ever be happy. You had lost all of your friends once you became "the girl whose parents died" except for one. Kim Namjoon. Namjoon stuck with you through it all and never left your side. If you wanted to stay in bed all day and miss your parents, Namjoon would head over with tissues and soup to stay with you all day and cuddle.

Still, since you became the parentless girl, people began to whisper and create rumors and before you knew it, practically the whole school was against you on everything. So you gave up trying to make friends. The only time you were really happy was with Jungkook and/or Namjoon.

There was one person specifically who made your life especially miserable. His name? Park Jimin. The most popular boy at school. The best football player in the district. Good at almost everything. Except school. He was awful at everything school related. Math, history, chemistry, you name it. And that's where our story will begin.

You walked downstairs to see your brother smiling wearing his usual, casual school clothes with a red apron. You smiled at him and yawned as you sat down at the kitchen table. You raised your neck to see what he was cooking for breakfast.

"Pancakes?" You asked him smiling widely.

He smiled sheepishly as he turned around to face you. "Actually... those were the first omelettes I tried to make. I burnt them." He said with a hand on his neck.

You laughed. "That's okay. We all have our bad days. Don't judge a book by its cover. Maybe it still tastes good."

You stood up and ripped a piece off of the burnt omelette and put it into your mouth. It tasted like someone forced you to eat cigarettes and swallow them while they were still lit and going. You ran to the trashcan as Jungkook laughed.

You spit out the burnt grossness (since there was no way that was or ever will be an omelette). You got a glass of water, drank it, refilled it, and drank it again.

You sat down. "Okay. No comment. Next." You said as Jungkook brought over another plate. This time, the omelette was perfect!

"Um.. excuse me sir? How does that-" you pointed to the burnt omelette "turn to that-" you pointed to the perfect one in front of you. You laughed.

Jungkook smiled. "Don't even ask, y/n."

When you were both finished Jungkook set your bag by door as you went upstairs to your room to get changed. You wore a cute, simple outfit as you walked downstairs.

You still had a minute before you had to leave, so you sat on your porch and pulled out your phone

Notifications: *one received message*

You unlocked your phone and smiled.

Joonie💛: Morning. If you walk to my house today, I'll drive you. It's supposed to rain, so hurry.

You: I'm on my way. Don't leave without me!!

You began to walk towards Namjoon's house, which was in the direction of school anyways. When you arrived, you knocked on the door and Mrs Kim answered.

"Good Morning, y/n. Namjoon should be downstairs any minute now." She said and stepped aside to let you inside.

"Thank you, Mrs Kim." You said with a smile on your face and stepped inside waiting for him.

He walked downstairs with his backpack and smiled. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yep." You replied.

You both walked outside, after saying goodbye to Mr and Mrs Kim, and got inside of his car. You buckled your seatbelt as he did the same and started the car. He pulled out of the driveway and started to drive to school.

When you arrived at school you saw Jimin hanging around the front doors with his friends.

You looked at Namjoon. "Can you just like, drive once around the block?" You asked pleading him with your eyes.

He groaned as he kept going to drive around the block. "Y/n, you need to learn to stick up for yourself sometimes or you need to tell someone. This is getting out of hand. What if I'm not here and you have to face him? I can't stand up for you then." He said. He only said it because he loved you, not in a mean way.

You sighed. "I know.. I'll try, I promise..." You said quietly.

When you arrived back at school they weren't there. You and Namjoon walked out and into the school. When you opened the doors though, you could see the back of Park Jimin and his friends.

It was to late to turn back and Namjoon could see you wanted to. "Don't worry. I'm here." He said.

The sad thing was, this was a daily thing for you and Namjoon.