Dancing With An Angel

Apparently God took Devira's words to heart for Loki was given a human life.... though it was unknown what happened to Bartleby.... it is thought that he was sent to Hell to to live out his days with his buddy Azrael.... no Loki was not placed within Devira's family he was given to/birthed by a Jehovah's Witness family that had been trying to have a child for years.... God, Metatron, Rufus and Serendipity spent the next few weeks bringing order back to Heaven Metatron also looked up Devira's last name and was surprised to find no information on a family of that name to ever be in existence and that's when he knew who she was well at least he figured out who her family was he still had no idea that she was the one human God befriended that could understand his/her words without exploding and he couldn't believe that he had been watching one of God's "Caretakers" all this time though it did explain why she was never watched before he started watching her but it didn't explain why he was allowed to continue to watch her all this time he figured that if her family was such a big secret that God kept them out of The Book.... at least the one the angels and devils/demons got to read.... and out of the angels and devils sights.... as the voice of God he wasn't able to watch Devira very often but when he did he was surprised to find that he LIKED the emotions that filled his heart and body.... and when he did watch her she was always alone.... the only times he never watched her was when she was in the bath, before and after she took a bath.... when she stripped out of her clothes, when she was drying off and or getting dressed.... God had wanted Devira to help Bethany raise her next scion but Dev refused "there is no way that any "good parent" would allow a stranger to "help" raise their child.... especially when that child was created by you...." God chuckles in her usual smiley way as Dev continues "besides I told you from the start that I wanted nothing to do with your "missions" here on Earth if I'm not mistaken it's one of the reasons you chose ME as the human who can listen to you without much issue.... that and I tend to be overly honest when it comes to giving my opinion"  Dev tells God who smiles her "chuckle smile" "I don't want to meet her either.... I went to the Mexican Eatery on YOUR order.... then the train station.... did you know that an angels wings will expand when their aroused?!"  Dev adds ending with a tease and God laughs in her usual silent way "did you know that sometimes there's a hint of green around the rim of the iris in his eyes?!.... or maybe it's just me.... maybe I'm the only one who sees it"  Dev says softly in a low whispered voice and that's when God knew that her suspicions were correct her human had fallen in love with her angel and vice versa and she came up with a plan to get them together to see just how much they loved one another.... the oddest form of Soul Mates ever in existence.... especially since it was Gods own rule that angels and humans should never date but ever since the trouble with the Sion's mission Gods ideals have changed slightly.... or at least she was willing to break her own law just this once for the man who saved Heaven from complete destruction and chaos....

kizomba dance with ☝🏻👇🏼 and without a partner