Meating (1)

Y/n POV
I was running away from the walkers that flooded Richmond after girl named clementines camp destroyed a wall and started a fight , during it she switched sides for AJ 's sake and we became friends . They stole AJ from her and she left to get him Jesus went with gabe and everyone else to stop it until the whisperers came I was about to get trapped buy them and some walkers until a ex whisperer ,clearly , came out of nowhere grabbed my arm and ran until I started running with him . We finally got safe and introduced our selfs he said " my name is James sorry if I scared you back there " I replied with " no it's ok I'm y/n" " well y/n we should stick together to be safe-" suddenly walkers flooded into our area and we were now running once again .

Time skip~

As we were running to get out as we had decided to leave because even if it re-builds it's still not safe we ran into a woman dying holding a baby while sitting down she looked up at us and quickly said " please take my baby she needs to survive" I nod at wanting to get out of here and picked up her baby she smiled at me and said slowly " thank you" then she dies I carry the baby while running until I realise James isn't there I stop and look around until James comes running out of nowhere with a few backpacks and we carry on running to the exit .

Everything was calm and we were still wondering through the the forest with not a lot of walkers around it turns out one of the backpacks were from one of the whisperers and has an extra walker suit like James except as a women walker . I put it on and there was a lot of supplies , blankets , and cloths for the baby . We ended up calling the baby girl Isla .

Time skip to 5 months later and yes James and y/n are dating ^w^

Me and James took turns holding Isla when one of us got tiered . We have been through hell the the last five months but Isla is growing a bit . She's so cute tho she almost resembles James and me . She has James' cuteness and his skin but has my hair and also has my eyes . Even though her hair is very little .

We had almost lost her and I was nearly killed when my arm was cut into by raiders but it seems to be fine now . It was a terrible experience and we didn't want to talk about it . It's been a couple weeks since we have seen anywhere but we need to find somewhere were we can keep Isla safe lake we promised that women . We have been walking for a few hours until we heard walkers going to the right of us away they must of heard something . Until we a small echo of a crash me and James decided that we will find a safe area and camp there . We walk for another hour until I find a big enough tree for us to make a smallish tree house and a fire in the middle . James built the floor of it while I grabbed things to make a fire like . Flint , rocks ( so it doesn't spread ) , a lot of dirt a sort of fabric , sticks and thicker branches of wood and I already have my knife I climb up where James was and put the dirt around the corner of the edge then put the rocks around it then put the fabric and wood in the middle if it and last but not least used my knife and the Flint to create the fire . I blew it a little so that the oxygen can get to it to make it light more . As soon as it started going properly it was night and me , James and Isla went to sleep for the night .

------------------------------
Hey guys this is my newest book of coarse and this idea is from Astro-Zombiies  they are my friend and I read there twdg book and couldn't resist but to use the idea so thank you for that and I will try to update as soon as possible
Author-chan
Word count : 727