New group(2)

Me and James had come across a school that wasn't very well built and decided that it will be our Last option for now but that's ok . James was at our little camp with Isla and I was getting food for us and Isla . I had taken off my mask for now because there was no walkers around . (Sorry if your hair is not long but if it's short just ignore this part) my long hair was put into a low pony tail and then into a bun so it's out the way but is quite messy because of the mask . As I walk through the forest there was a loud noise from in front of me and the way I had came from . I had gotten worried and decided to head back but there were people in my way and i didn't want them to see me so I tried running around while looking back until I ran into a tree then things got blurry and all I saw was figures of people then it went blank .

James' POV
I headed a few loud noises from the way y/n went . I was still holding Isla and I soon started to get worried as it was now night time and she hasn't come back yet .

Clems POV
We were out hunting until we heard running and a thump from just I front of us and decided to check it out . Once we walked over there we found a girl knocked out and clearly she ran into the tree I front of her . I pick her up and put her on my back and take her back to the school while the rest hunt . Me and Marlon were then talking next to the bed she is on as ruby checked her out .

After ruby told us she was ok we just sat there and carried on talking about how the food supply is getting low and what we should de and he gave me a map around the area . The we heard the girl wake up she looks around her surroundings and starts screaming at us .

Y/n POV
I wake up only to find I'm not in the woods but rather I'm in a room with two people talking until they stop to look at me . I look around me for James and Isla only to find that there not there . I start panicking not knowing where they are or if they are ok .
I look at the two people one more familiar than the other and start screaming at them saying " where's James?!? Where is Isla ?!? Are they ok ?!? WHERE ARE THEY ?!?!" They try to calm me down until a boy came in saying that there was someone at the gate with a baby looking for someone . They tell me to stay in bed but I can't move anyway . Before they leave they ask me my name and I said " my name is Y/n now let me out of here !" They just say " ok well y/n I will be back in a second and clementine will stay here with you" then the girl named clem says " ok then Marlon go see who it is " Marlon leaves the room and me and clem remember each other from new Richmond .

Marlon' POV
I walk out the room and follow willy to the gate where there is a guy with a baby in his arms with a walker suit on but he took off his mask . I ask him what he wants and he says " have you seen a woman of the name of y/n she has a walker suit on but no mask . I found it in the woods . I'm looking for her she is apart of my group which is me her and this baby ." I look at him with a glare and say " how do I know your not trying to kill her ?" He says " go and ask her about me my name is James " I say ok and for him to wait there and walk back to the room then ask y/n about 'James' and the baby In his arms . She then gets up quickly and runs out to the gate and I say to clem " I guess that answers my question" and she chuckles .

Y/n POV
I run to the gate to see James with Isla I shout for him and he runs up to the gate I open it as quickly as possible and hug him being careful because of Isla .'I take Isla off him and hug her close to my chest . I say " we should stay here it's nice better than out there . Especially for Isla ." He nods his head and smiles . Now we just have to ask ,Marlon if we can stay .

------------------------
Hey guys yes I'm back I will never die I'm just really slow in updating my books sorry um if I need to remind you there will be more books just not yet . So Ye that's happening also In this book clem is dating violet and Ye so that's it for now guys cya later

Author-chan

Word count : 865