Sleep over

Steve pov
After school, lilly and I walked back to her house to work on our project, when we got there she said "so Steve we've gotta be quick, I've got a group of friends coming over tonight, if you want you can stay over too!" I mean I would love to stay and get to know some more people "that would be great, thanks lilly your so lovely 😊" . Lilly and I work on the assessment and when we're done it looks great "Steve, why don't you go and get some things from your house tonight and then come back over" Lilly says, so I do exactly that I go and get my things and come back over, not long after the doorbell rang, lilly went down to answer it and I traveled behind her "oh hey Diana, mr bean! This is my neighbor Steve, he's also new at our school!" "Hey steeeeeeve" Diana says and jumps and hugs him, why are all Lilly's friends so nice "umm hi" this boy said, I think lilly called him... bean ? Well all Lilly's friends are nice except that one. Not long after everyone was here, I think I can remember names... there was Bobbie, Andrea, Diana, jasmine, Monica, briar, Myles and who was the other one?? Oh yeah my bean, I wonder what his real name is ?? Anyways "let's play a game of truth and dare!" I shout "ok" everyone reply's with other than that bean person, he really is stubborn! "You can goo first Steve!" Monica said. Umm ok truth or dare, truth or dare, "dare" I say, it's always the easiest way to go. Then mr bean starts to laugh and he says.. "ok then do 7 minutes in heaven with lilly 😂" he says. I looked at lilly and she looked at me and then we both glared at mr bean "rowan no !" Oh so that's his name "yeah seriously pick a different one" " what you think lilly sucks" he says "no I never said that" I reply with "ok than get in that closet over there and have some fun 😏! "