❤️4❤️

1 month later...
Kai POV
Me and Maleyah been fucking with each other more now. She been giving this vibe off that no other female has.

I still get head from my hoes from time to time but ion think it's a big deal. I been tryna cuff Leyah but she really playing games rn.

Incoming FaceTime call...

I looked and seen "Shorty🤤"  pop up on my phone. "Wassup baby" I said smiling

"Heyy, what you doing today?" See ima be doing you. I thought

"Nun, ima come see you" cause you know gotta come see my baby. Ima make her mine this weekend. 

She had hung up and went about her business. I can't stop thinking bout shorty. Like damn, fw a real one.

Leyah POV
Me and Major decided to have a brother sister day today, since we never spend time together. He always at the trap and I'm always with Kai. Major told me that what we doing today was gone be a surprise. The nigga know I hate surprises too.

I decided to wear a simple fit today. Today wasn't really the day to show off. I was just simply irritated cause Kai was playing. I know damn well he still fucking with his

 I know damn well he still fucking with his

Like by saucy.sev and 832 more
@ma.le.yah- on my lonely 😞
——————————————————
@cam.bam- girl quit lying
@swervo_lane- ok👌🏽

Ya gurl was in her feelings. All of a sudden I get a text from Kai and it wasn't too pretty.

Kaii🥶💛
So we stuntin' fa the gram now

Me
Ion know are we?

Kaii🥶💛
Ight bet

Read 1:33

Tf was "Ight bet" supposed to mean. I just know he "bet" not try fucking with another girl.

"Aye Le you ready" Major yelled from downstairs. "Yes here I come"

I grabbed my phone and my purse then ran downstairs.

Few hours later...

Honestly today was fun with my big brother. He took me to lunch at this new restaurant and then to the mall. That nigga spent a lick on me. I haven't heard from Kai all day and I was just overly pissed.

After we pulled to the house, I told Major where I was going and jumped in my Range Rover.

Arriving at Kai house I began banging on this nigga door. I hate being ignored and that's exactly what he was doing.

"What man" he said irritated but opened the door so I could walk in. "Nigga I want you, like fr" I said looking up at him.

He just laughed like shit was funny. "Not what you was saying earlier. I started to walk back to the door but he came and picked me up walking to his room.

He slammed me on the bed and I started leaning up ready to fight. He had me all types of fucked up.

Kai climbed on top of me kissing my neck. I almost moaned his name when he found my soft spot.

At this point I wanted this nigga to take my virginity. He began kissing my lips and then stopping.

"You thought we bout to do something," he said dying of laughter.
"You's a bitch ass nigga"

Sorry I took so long. Ima do better at this whole writing a book thing.
Vote!!!!!