What a strange encounter

"Myth!" Mr. Shaw said "h-huh", I said startled from the sudden interruption. "What is the answer to this problem," he said sternly while pointing to the board "well you need to add black root to water and stir two ounces of sapphire mist to make the purification potion I explained?" The whole class laughed expecting me to be incorrect "you are correct ms Montoya" he said sternly and whole class quieted down. Then thankfully the bell rang "have a good spring break class dismissed" Mr.Shaw said I was about to get up but a hand pushed me back in my seat I looked up to see Sasha and her posses surrounding my desk. "Just so know anyone could have gotten that answer correct don't think you're special," said Sasha than dramatically walked away along with her little minions I got my papers and trudged off to my locker this day clearly couldn't any worse.
    Correction this day could get a lot worse I sighed "mom why are we going the cabin isn't dad supposed to be working?" Now I don't mind going to the cabin but every time I go I get these weird dreams that are different every time and don't know what they mean I even get them when at home.
  Now when I try telling my parents about it they gently brush me off saying there just dreams they don't mean anything yet have a tense and worried longing behind their eyes.
Hence why certain areas of the resort are restricted from visitors so not just me anyone who visits the cabin resort and no one questions it and every time I question it people make me seem like I'm a lunatic.
"Yes, your father is working but he said he'd be there by tomorrow night," my mom said like it was the most simple explanation in the world. By the time we got to the cabin the sun was already setting, I grabbed my bags and set them in my room while my mom checked in
I unpacked my stuff and changed into my night clothes which consisted of a Westmore academy hoodie and black sweatpants.
"Mom, I'm going on walk be back soon," I said "ok sweetie be back soon I'm making calzones," mom said "ok mom," I said while locking the door behind me. I took out my phone and started to scroll through YouTube as I walked to my destination an I probably should've told my mom where I was actually going but my mom banned me from going to the oasis. My mom said I almost drowned when we were there last time but that's not what I remember I vaguely recall before blacking out like something was pulling me towards it like a voice in head nagging at me to go in.
   I finally made it to my destination the oasis was really beautiful when the moonlight hit the lake it tinted it a purplish blue. Midnight trees surrounded the oasis making it not as noticeable which is why no one rarely comes here so it's the perfect safe space for me. I was about pushed some of the midnight vines out of the way when suddenly I heard the sound of a guitar.
     I pushed the midnight vines to the side so I could I see where the sound was coming from I peeked inside. I saw a boy probably about my age maybe a year older playing an acoustic guitar that appeared to be painted like a galaxy. I didn't wanna seem weird staring but the song he was playing was honestly beautiful and he played the guitar really well. I know you're there please come out the boy said without looking up I inwardly groaned for getting caught an in such an awkward way too.  I made my way towards him and he looked up the boy had silver eyes and raven black hair "well hello what's your name stranger or should I called you stalker" he teas while setting down his guitar. I blush "um I'm really sorry about that it's just people rarely come here so I was expecting to be alone" I respond quickly "don't worry I understand I also was just messing with you he chuckled".
He motioned for me to sit next to him so I obliged "my names, Damien what's your's?"Damien asked curiously "its Myth"
"That's an interesting name, " Damien responded honestly "is that a good or bad thing," I asked raising my eyebrow. "Take it as you please but I'd say it as a good thing" Damien snickered I rolled my eyes but let out a chuckle "yeah sure" I responded I scratched my forearm lifting up my sleeve.
"What's that on your Forearm?" Damien asked curiously I tensed I always hated answering this question because I honestly don't know myself or how to explain. My marking of a one of the shadow colossus creature under a crescent moon wrapped below and above the creature was a just a circle surrounding it on my arm. I "honestly don't know how to explain this its always kinda been there ya know since I was a kid" I responded truthfully "I understand" Damien responded. I checked my phone it's been another twenty-five minutes since I left "uh Damien it was nice talking to you but I should probably get going" I responded sadly.
Oh ok... would you mind coming back here tomorrow you seem really nice and I'd like to ask you more questions, Damien responded. I'd like that I waved Damien a final goodbye and made my way back to the cabin "what a strange encounter" I said aloud voicing my inner thoughts.