In a tavern near the capital, hangs a sign. "No mutts allowed, NO exceptions." Most businesses have them up since the uprising fifty years back. Most people still believe the crossbreeds to be violent and disgusting, and many have taken to creating vigilante parties to rid the land of them.
A small woman about the size of a standing barstool is sitting at the run table at the tavern. She is eating and drinking after getting off of her merchant seller job. From the corner of her large eyes, she sees a man, no more than twenty years her junior, walk up to the tavern-keep and hand him a paper. The Registry requires all people to carry them, each holding specifics on the persons class and race. Most businesses require to see them before giving services to patrons, to check if they are a crossbreed.
The tavern-keep towers over the man, glaring him up and down, looking at his hooded, cloaked figure. Checking his papers and looking back at him, he finally gives the man his papers back and lets him take a seat two seats down from the girl.
Eventually, the cook comes to the man and tosses down a plate of hastily prepared gruel, and heads back to the kitchen.
With the fervent way this mysterious man ate his food, she assumed he hadn't eaten a decent meal in a few days. She sits and watches him eat.

The man started to eat the gruel that was placed in from of him. It wasn't the best food around but it was better than what he had been eating. He tried to slow himself down so he didn't look like an "animal" but ended up doing the opposite and scarfing it down. After finishing his food he sat back and pulled his hood more over his head, something twitching under it. He looked around at the other people and avoiding eye contact.

She thinks to herself 'why does this man keep his hood up, does he have a facial deformity? Maybe he's an orc? Either way, he doesn't want anyone seeing what's under his hood...'
A rather hefty man comes up to the one who just finished his food and playfully elbows him in the side, causing his hood to slip a little "hey now, eat slow or you'll give yourself a sto-" he pauses as he sees the ears as the hood slips

The guy curses as he tried to grab the hood but it was too late and the hood had hit his back. His blue ears slightly twitched as he looked up at the man "Look I can explain" He cowered slightly knowing what was to come next.

As she sees his ears pop out of the hood, her body tenses. She knew what was going to happen. It's happened many times before to so many who came in. The large orc-like man at the front door stands and walks over to the blue haired man and grabs him by the shirt and hair and lifts him up to face him. Breathing stagnant air into his face from his pig nose, he glares. "What do you think you're doing here, disgusting mutt?"

The blue haired man let out a nervous chuckle. His serious aura changed to a guy trying to con himself out of a beating. "Hey, no need to use that kind of slang here right? I just wanted to you know maybe hang around here." He paused for a second "Get it cause you're holding me above the ground." He coughed slightly giving a side smile out of nervousness "Please don't hit me. I just got my face all pretty"

"I'll use whatever words I want to. Especially to a damn crossbreed." The large man tightens his grip and shakes him. He calls out to the entire tavern "who's going to pay me to snub this thing?" He raises jinx above his head and showcases him to everyone. "Or Does anyone want to do it themselves?"