☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆Blake/Young Diego ☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

Not request-
Idea idk-so I was watching a novela the great idea came into my mind

Unedited sorry

I was sitting down on Blake's bed getting my things ready to go home since I had stayed at his house last night .Me Blake have been dating for 2 years and  he truly made me happy. he had gone to the kitchen to get some water and left his phone on the room so I decided to take a picture and post it on his profile. When I got on the app I accidentally swiped to the text messages the most recent one really caught my eye . It was to a girl I let curiosity get the best of me and I clicked on the conversation instantly regretting it he said things to her that he never said to me he told her that he loved her like he never loved me . I got a message from  my mom that she was outside as Blake got back inside the room. I was not ready for confrontation but I had to I couldn't just leave and pretend like nothing happened.
"I guess she was better than me" I told him with tears running down my cheeks "what are you talking about" he asked when he was his phone "shit it's not what it looks like"
"Then what is it you pretend to care to love me but you never did , so let me make it easier for you it's over" I said as I grabbed my things and left a sobbing Blake in his room.

I am so sorry this is sad I feel bad for writing this a request chapter is coming soon so don't forget to request if you want someone 💗