world works wonders

She woke up so early, nerves getting the best of her just as she wore a pair of gray jogging pants and a red shirt. She tucks her headphones down, and proceeds to get downstairs.

The sun had barely risen, the moon and stars still visible high up. Skies adorned with violet and blue, crickets chirping in the background. The temperature was still cold outside, a good start to listen to her music and drown the heavy pressure that lies on her shoulders.

Her symbiosis had marred her skin, already gotten used strengthening her quirks capabilities although she has to turn it back off if she subconsciously looses her concentration. Right now, an early jog outside is the best to clear all her thoughts and negativities away.

Her pace was slow and steady, warming up for a faster speed. She stayed on to the tracks of the open courtyard, then gives small hops along the way.

What does it mean to be a hero?  The people's lives are on her shoulders. Everyone from all over the world would see her, criticize her, would see what she does and how she handles every critical situation. She has to make decisions fast. Her morals would fight against her. And all of it is for the greater good of humanity.

The symbol of peace has retired and a new problem arises along with it. Most people had depended on the no. 1 hero and they paid a great price, losing him along the way. However, it wasn't All Might's demise. He was alive and breathing, passing on his teachings and lessons on to the next generation.

People would often ever think about it so lightly. In a world without quirks, watching from their screens, nobody would ever thought about the grave dangers that lies ahead. It is just some silly show about good vs. evil but to everyone in this universe, gifted with quirks always comes a bigger price.

Those who were gifted has the capability either to harm or to save. It was all up to each individual in what to do with it. In the world of politics, it was all but the same. Her father should know that.

Not far from where she was, she sees Midoriya waking up as early as her, reading a book then practicing his new moves to his own space. The One for All successor gave her a nod of acknowledgement. She does the same, going on about their training without question.

She then sees Bakugou, going out for a run. He was at the door, wearing a set of navy track pants, and black sleeveless shirt with red shoes. He had his wireless earphones. The male closes the door before jogging on to his merry way. Bakugou didn't seem to like the spot where her and Midoriya took their own practice. He jogs at the other side of the field probably going to the path where the gyms were.

To the window, she sees Ochaco, glancing discreetly at a very focused Midoriya. The girl turns her attention to Tomoe but then disappears from her sight.

There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater.

She once read from one of her favorite books.

Tomoe straps her new equipment, completely replacing her gauntlets.

"Moe-chan." Ochaco gives a small peek at her new feature.

"You replaced your gauntlets,  why?"

"The gauntlets were just an accessory to my hero costume. I don't really use them because I already have my quirk. The bracelets is to shield my body because this is the are where my quirk would slowly travel."

Her gauntlets were completely replaced with metallic bracelets that ended almost to her elbows. It's first layer is made of leather that ends to the palm of her hands. Silver with a slight tinge of light violet was designed for a more personal touch.