Ch. 49

STB Chapter 49: Exposed

The people living in the North can feel the change in atmosphere.

The increased strictness in the subway safety inspections, increased number of street traffic police and the patrol car with police lights, there are also more guards stationed near some buildings.

“Recently, is there an important meeting being held?”

“Are there other national leaders visiting?”

The people are not nervous. They had long lived in a peaceful country, and the words ‘terrorist attack’ is particularly distant. Office workers are more concerned about traffic jams during peak hours. Looking at microblogs while in the subway, they saw people saying something about things in a house suddenly breaking, a house suddenly caught on fire, a good friend disappears in a second……they are very doubtful.

The city is too big.

The weather conditions in each city are different, and if you take a train in the city, the rumors become more and more strange.

Time enters December. The temperature suddenly dropped, and it seems like winter swept the city overnight. All the leaves on the branches fell. The original hot spring scenic spot had the number of tourists decline after some houses collapsed, but now, it’s because the search for evidence by the police has not ended yet, and it is in a semi-closed state.

Director Lu is delighted with the peace and quiet.

The studio next to the hot spring resort is like an attraction when the crew is filming. It was cleared, but there will always be fans, and reporters trying to mix in.

No matter how well the security worked, it’s difficult to avoid leakage.

Now is a good time. The road to the hot spring area is undergoing repairs, the hotel is empty, and after some period of adjustment, the crew members are back to work. The director scolded less often, and everyone feels relaxed.

According to this schedule, it can be wrapped up before the New Year.

Jian Hua’s thoughts are hidden, and no matter where he goes, he will always pay attention to his surroundings.

As a result, the Abandoned World did not arrive, and he found a group of people in the crew who looked unpleasantly at him.

——The cup is hidden, the crew deliberately didn’t leave lunch for Jian Hua, the messenger purposely made a mistake and so on.

Jian Hua has been in the circle for many years, and he did not put these to mind.

He has the mycelium to supervise at all times, so how hard could it be to find something that’s lost?

No lunch? No problem. Li Fei always had something to eat, and will always ask Jian Hua to eat together.

As for the other movie props like shoes and clothes, he shares it with Li Fei. You fundamentally can’t distinguish who owns who.

Jian Hua watches Li Fei filming when there’s nothing to do, and when there is something, he doesn’t step out of the studio, and never go to the break room. It was Li Fei who brought makeup to him, not the crew.

Don’t mention the other stuntmen in the cast, even the third male lead thinks that Jian Hua is a hedgehog, and nobody can say anything about him.

After long hours of closed filming, someone would always want to make some noise. They would use the paparazzi’s name to publish, get into a scandal, which at the very least, to excite the crew.