Ch. 53

STB Chapter 53: Suspension Bridge

About Liu Shan, they’ve hooked the bait, and can only wait.

After that incident, Li Fei has to return to the dinner party, otherwise “the high-born daughter infatuated with the Emperor of Movies, is blocking Li Fei” rumors will be circulated among the circle.

Jian Hua opens the door, about to go, when he suddenly felt his left hand get caught.

His leg has already stepped on the ground. The mycelium’s reaction is faster than Jian Hua turned, directly spreading up Jian Hua’s left arm, and Li Fei’s hand has been tied together with Jian Hua’s.

“……”

Is this their way of eliminating danger?

Li Fei thought, if it weren’t him today, and switched to someone else who is a threat to Jian Hua, the mycelium would not be so counterproductive!

He wants to talk to Jian Hua about this matter. It’s essential to adequately control his power. In particular, when he did not realize it. An instinct-driven ability to act autonomously——

Wait, instinct?

People with low EQ can’t mix in the entertainment business. Li Fei stares at the hyphae that bind his arm. It gradually relaxed, lazily falling on the seat cushions. The door handle, the car’s glass windows, the ground and the tires have traces of mycelial growth as if a net is trying to wrap the car. It can also be seen as a cocoon protecting the vehicle.

The evidence is that the mycelium outside the car is significantly thicker than the ones inside the vehicle, most are on the tires.

Li Fei raised his head, and he found Jian Hua silently looking at himself, the meaning in his eyes clear: “What are you doing making a fuss? What words can’t be said properly, that you suddenly grabbed people? I thought something was wrong.”

So to say——

Jian Hua’s instinct is not to attack the man who grabbed him but to put Li Fei into a safe area.

His heart feels inexplicable joy, and Li Fei isn’t even prepared. He can’t explain it in words, and bluntly telling Jian Hua, “What Assistant Lin said is not a joke.”

Jian Hua stared blankly and did not react.

The topic jumped too fast, Assistant Lin is still lying in the hotel……

“I am not joking.” Li Fei released his hand, looking solemn.

“……” Jian Hua went over his memories, quickly understood that Li Fei is referring to Assistant Lin’s statement of “place, even if you really like him, the crew will see, and it’s not safe.” Then using the words that Li Fei just said to further understand, Jian Hua looked up in surprise.

This is a confession?

This so tactful, so roundabout, so vague statement is a confession?

The two’s expression is opposite, Jian Hua’s open eyes looked at Li Fei’s subtle ones. Because of his tense lips, his analysis determined that this is an expression waiting for an answer, his appearance exact.

After the evaluation, Jian Hua thought about the matter of confession.

“I thought you wouldn’t say it.” Jian Hua has a clue. To be honest, it’s when Assistant Lin said it that he realized it. Jian Hua is shocked. For a few minutes, he wondered what Li Fei liked about himself.

The value of an S-class ability holder?

This is the most direct, and it’s also the best answer with Jian Hua’s current reasoning, but this reason is quickly shaken.