˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ oc #3 || Mia Fullbuster

Name || Mia Fullbuster

Age || 18

Appearance || [in media.]

Personality || Mia is a kind, helpful person. She is soft hearted and would help anyone who does need help. But she gets angry over little things, whether it be her brother fighting or someone annoying her. She gets excited when she goes on missions and loud when she wants to. When meeting her crush, she'll try to impress him or just gets less talkative. When someone's planning, she chips in ideas. She learned how to fight so she relies on herself than other people. And she's cocky.

Magic || Ice Dragon-Slayer

Guild || Fairy Tail

Mark Color & Placement || dark blue and on her right shoulder

Pets || n/a

Weapons || her fists

Exceed || a little purple one named Crystal who has a black guild mark on her back and wears a black dress shirt.

Family || Gray Fullbuster (brother), Silver Fullbuster (father), Mika Fullbuster (mother)

History || during when the demon Deliora destroyed her home village, she was separated from her family. Tattered and lost, she wandered away from the village and an ice dragon found her. The dragon nurtured her and taught her magic. The dragon was named Kori. The day had come when she disappeared, but before she did, she told Mia to look her brother. Bewildered by the thought of her brother, Mia traveled to find Gray. In the middle of her journey, she found an egg which hatched her exceed, Crystal. The little exceed accompanied her on her journey. That's when she stumbled upon Fairy Tail, which became her new home.

Crush || Sting Eucliffe