Palette 1: The Big News

"C'mon Sophie hurry up! We're going to miss the announcement in the Town Square!" 14-year old Sadie Anderson grabbed her best friend Sophie Donaldson by the arm. "Okay, but why are you grabbing my arm so hard? Is this announcement SOOOOO important?" She frowned. The crowd was bustling, waiting for the mayor of County 5 to make her announcement. "Attention County Five! I have brought you here today for anyone interested in a contest to restore color in America, and finding the-" "Whoa, Mayor! Have you gone mad!?" A reporter interrupted. "No one has found that crystal ever since it disappeared! How do you think someone could find it now?"

    "Hey!" Sadie shouted making the crowd become silent. "I've had a feeling that this would happen." "And who are you kid, telling us what to do!? " A man shouted. "I'm Sadie Anderson, Color Red, Official Member of the color council. Everyone grew silent. "No way....She's in the color council?" Whispers echoed through the crowd. "This MUST BE A JOKE!" Someone threw a can at Sadie. The crowd laughed. Pointing at Sadie saying words like, "You must be a dumb ass to say that!" Hot tears rolled down Sadie's cheeks as she took the stage.

        "You really think I'm kidding don't you!" She shouted. "Well, If I wasn't apart of the council...." Sadie muttered and reached into her pocket, "Then why would I have THIS!?" Sadie pulled out the object in her pocket and threw her jacket in the air. The crowd gasped. "A color cube!?" They exclaimed. Sadie grinned. "Like I said, I knew this was going to happen."

"She wasn't joking..."

"I haven't seen a CC member in decades!"

         "Please, settle down!" Sadie shouted. "I know one thing, me and my friends will join the race and win the prize of 1,000,000 SS, so we can get the Crystal and restore this colorless county! Who's with me guys!?" 

The crowd quickly dispersed.

'What the hell?' Sadie thought as she walked off the stage. She felt angry. "I'm such an idiot! Of course no one in this moron town would believe me..."  An idea quickly popped into her head. ' I need to spread the word, and I know how...'

Sadie got on her bike and quickly sped home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

This was really fun to make, sorry if not a lot of things make sense...

But this is sort of an Action/Fantasy/Romance/Adventure/Humor story, so don't expect me to pull a lot of punches here.

                      - See you in Palette 2!