08 | kyouya

Oddly enough, he feels really happy about the whole anonymous ordeal with Nodoka.

The mischievous glint in his eyes were definitely saying something. The corners of his mouth would twitch at the slightest when the memory of Nodoka's replies flashes in his mind for a fleeting moment. A little quirk that the Host Club seemed to acknowledge ... or maybe Haruhi. Just Haruhi.

"There's something really different about Kyouya-senpai today." she states to no one in particular. The Hitachiin twins seemed to hear though.

"Nothing really changed." Hikaru started.

"What's the difference?" followed by Kaoru, who mirrored his brother's bored expression perfectly well. 

"Just look at him." Haruhi replied.

"I see nothing new."

"What the hell are you even talking about, Haruhi?"

"You guys are so blind!"

It's no wonder that Haruhi noticed the unusual gleam in Kyouya's eyes. Only her was that observant after all. Ironic how she's so oblivious when it comes to herself yet could seem to break through people's walls without even trying. 

Kyouya heard Haruhi and the twins' conversation of course. Not until he zoned out of it as they started arguing over something so shallow. 

Now that Haruhi has mentioned it, did Nodoka really make that much of an influence on him? Did her penned presence really lift his spirits up in the slightest? 

ladies, i give you, complete and utter CRAP. btw, whaddaya think of the new cover?!?! i swear. i'll get over my crap moments soon. beware of the upcoming two or three chapters where it's just filled with kyouya and nodoka's written conversations. how i imagine nodoka is on the sidE btw.