KILL ALEX RIDER

Title: KILL ALEX RIDER
Category: Books » Alex Rider
Author: jaylene.olebar.3
Language: English, Rating: T
Genre: Crime/Friendship
Published: 12-11-15, Updated: 01-29-16
Word Count: 3,281

Summary: Kill Alex Rider, what will happen when Yassen choses another path for Alex, and what if it happens to save and destroy Alex, and Tom, for life?

Chapter 1: KILL ALEX RIDER

Tom H- Alex R/Cub- Yassen G

Crime/Friendship

Rated T

A/N: might contain lovable scenes and will be a slightly romance, not to much

Chapter 1: Perfect

I never knew I was going to have this job when I was younger….

I never knew I was going to be an assassin, but it was the best way, I had to get revenge and yes I would get that. Everyone on this world would. They would pay. But being the best I was I never let rage and other mundane emotions get to me. But when I saw Alex holding the casing of R2 for the computers I freaked. But I kept my emotions in check, I would not get angry.

"Give that to me boy." I said.

"Show me the way out." He whispered.

My left hand went up and I pointed, what I was not expecting was the Rider boy to throw it. All the other scientist's went in a frenzy to try get the tube. I caught it, and then there was gun fire.

"Intruder alert, intruder alert," the voice blared out and all the guards were alert around the premise.

"FIND HIM! OR OYU WILL BE PERSONALLY BLAMED!"

Darrius Sayle yelled and pointed at me.

Sighing I walk forward. He was getting on my nerves and he wouldn't be alive long…..

============================linebreak======================

It was a game of cat an' mouse.

Alex Rider was the mouse and we were the cat, but like a mouse they were hard to catch.

The alarms blared near the jelly fish….Portuguese Man of War.

ALEX!

My mind screamed that I find him and keep him from danger, I didn't know why, but he made me feel. Feel love sadness and grief, not hatred and revenge….

2 days later

Alex had escaped and had saved all the British school children, but he kind of screwed up a SCORPIA MISSION!

So I was sitting in the hotel, and I waited. Then I logged in.

A message sat there and it read: KILL ALEX RIDER

"Chert poberi" I curse lightly.

(Dammit)

But orders are orders.
Grabbing my traveling, I walk into the lobby, and stand waiting as a lady with green hair orders for a room.

"Ahhh, hello, Mr. Tobias" I nod not talking handing over the key pass and see her hopes crash, not that I care. I don't date.

And when I do its deffently not women or girls.

============================== line break ======================================

I stood outside of the house that John had brought me to so many years before and sigh; this was it I would kill the last person on this earth I cared, no loved. Call me a pervert but I loved little Alex. It was a weird complicated relationship but at least it was.