?????

Edited or tried to.

On the beautiful scenery of the plain a figure of man can be seen harbouring the beauty of the place.

"I see you've decided huh."

A figure of a girl suddenly appeared on the plain and approach the Man.

"I- no we don't have a choice it's for the greater good and with this beauty the sacrifice was worth it."

The girl look at the man and sigh she is full of unwillingness to what happened at the previous huge incident.

"It's ok Reimu this is my fate that even Remilia can't predict nor Manipulate and it's  my own decision and selfishness that this happened just to save this place from the catastrophe"

The man said as she look at Reimu with full of determination willing to take the path he need to take no matter he like it or not.

"Y/N" Full of bitterness Reimu called the man's name.

Reimu looks like she like to say something more but as the Shrine Maiden of a shrine of Yokai extermination she just can't say it to the man..... no Yokai in front of him.

"I know it's your job to keep an eye to the strong yokai a yokai like me, even when I was a human before."

Even through the man looks like a human or use to be but deep inside he is not he simply change into something that can't be described as ordinary yokai.

He is something that more than a yokai he is stronger,faster and tougher than any other Youkai on both past, present and even future he 'was' the hope of humanity but now he is the despair of it, the Youkai king/God.

"I see"

Reimu close her eyes and think something after standing there for 5 minutes she opened her eyes full of determination.

She pull something on her pocket it was a talisman of the highest grade that can inflict high damage to a High grade Youkai.

"This papers cost Almost all the money I use for my whole life."

With tears on her eyes she is full unwillingness to use a whole lot of fortune of holy paper then she look at Y/N full of resentment because he was the one who make her use this.

"Hahaha you really know me well Reimu you know I will not simply go down with our a fight"

Y/N grin full of happiness but his smile was deem impossible to any human as his smile stretch until his ears.

"But you can't beat me alone"

A Y/N said that black fog surround him and keep growing. After a ten meter of height it disappears and show a giant demon like creature with five horns and four crow like wings, giant red slit eye on the chest and 10 tails of different kinds of animals.

The peaceful sky suddenly darken and the wind stop blowing as if the world itself fear it's existence.

"I know I can't but how about this?"

Reimu smile as she raise her hand on the sky she know she can't beat him and the others won't help her heck she even sure that the others would help Y/N instead that's why she prepare her trump card.

On the dark sky a beam of light hit Reimu cover her and after a minute the light disappeared and showing Reimu still in her shrine maiden outfit but except of red and white colour it was rainbow the colours was indescribable as it was to beautiful to focus it.

[Rainbow Reimu level:₹@&#&+@(*%!\/!₹+]

"Now shall we start?"

Reimu said on a Godly voice as Y/N prepare his battle stance ready to fight the goddess (temporary) in front of him.
------------------------------------------------------------
Not far from there fight you can see the three Fairry of light,sakuya,Marisa and Yukari fighting against Cirno.

"S-strong Yukari what's her power level!!!" Marisa said to Yukari after being graze by an icicle.

"I-impossible!!!" Yukari said as she measure Cirno's power.

"What is it?" Marisa ask.

"Her power level is over 9 thousands!!!!"

"NANI??!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late April fools!!!!

This is not related to the story and will never happened or is it?

It's been months and sorry for not updating has been busy since I'm migrating on US and need to get my US visa.

This idea just pop up it's like inspiration so I wrote it the next update might be tomorrow (maybe).

And I've been looking at the SCP thing and it's kinda nice specially SCP-059 so cute!!!