Chapter 12 "The Beginnings of so Much More" Part 4 Triumph

It's the day after you defeated Kuyou and after the whole fight everyone was healed at the nurses office. You made a full recovery but have been sleeping since the entire fight happened. Kuyou's fellow members couldn't believe it and found him in really bad shape. They felt so intimidated that they no longer felt like staying in the student police because if there are strong opponents like you out there then they don't want any trouble. Kuyou is sent to a hospital and the members didn't dare report you knowing Kuyou would be humiliated. They went home to think about what happened and even half of them left the safety commission club. They sure as hell made sure to let everyone know too! As for you? You remember everything except for the parts when you died. Your still recovering but you have a special guest in your room..

"KKKKYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" You scream as you sit up on your bed. Your panting hard and sweating.

"Huh? Where am I? I thought Kuyou was attacking us!? It couldn't have been a dream! Could it??!" You thought as you check yourself for scratches.

"Y/n!" You hear a charming voice yell from a certain vampire in the kitchen nearby.

"Oh Y/n you're awake!" Yugi said, holding a pan and a spoon wearing a cute apron.

He looked ever so handsome wearing it he looked absolutely adorable! It's a cute pink apron he's also wearing black pants and a long sleeved green shirt.

"Wow Yugi looks great in regular clothing I almost forgot! But why is he in my room?" You thought hoping everything that happened was a nightmare. Yugi suddenly tackled you into a hug.

"Ah Yugi Wait!! The Pot!!"

You and Yugi are on the floor covered in the sauce he made for the meal. Your t-shirt happens to be white so the dark sauce made your bra visible. Yugi also happens to be very close to you, so good thing he can only see your face at the moment because you're wearing a dark colored bra. His face is blushing really hard.

You swore your heart stopped at such an expression he made

You swore your heart stopped at such an expression he made. Your stomach growls before you could react making your face redden.

"Aw don't worry I made you something Y/n." He took your hand guiding you to the kitchen. Yugi made you an omelette, a bowl of white rice, miso soup and a slice of fish. It's all Japanese style, no surprise.

"This is like a dream! Getting to eat his cooking and him wearing such an outfit that compliments his looks! Yum..! Homemade cooking!"

You two begin digging in.

"Hmm this white rice sure tastes different." You react not wanting to hurt his feelings since it totally tastes like grass.

"Oh yes. I love herbs, so I use herbal water instead. That's what you taste."

You're reminded of him being a vampire who can't touch water and nod with a closed eye smile.

"Thank you for making me breakfast Yugi."